This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
this new Super Color is much better than before (for real, i never liked that default super yellow color on a character like this), and also good to know you removed the screenshake from the super

This model is really one of my favorite 3D render of Sonic ever.

I mean look at him, isn't he both cute and cool at the same time?
Yes he does. I'd even go as far to say that this model looks miles better than how that Baby sonic model from generations looks like. I'm sorry i meant to say "Classic sonic".

Yes he does. I'd even go as far to say that this model looks miles better than how that Baby sonic model from generations looks like. I'm sorry i meant to say "Classic sonic".
Sorry but isn't Classic Sonic supposed to be a younger version of him in Generations (and Forces)?

But yeah, 3D Blast and Xtreme are my favorite 3D render of him.

so... be thinking about how this character can go with XMomentum (this came to my mind after i mentally joked about both having X as first word).
it would be cool to see spinslash with XMomentum being a lot more faster, plus I think the spindash in the wall can be buffed to build up more power and go way higher.
for the Hyper Form, his spinslash can give him an additional jump height (a bit like a double jump), and spindashing in the wall is instant.

this is an idea, I don't know if you will put the compatibility, it's your choice

Last edited:
so... be thinking about how this character can go with XMomentum (this came to my mind after i mentally joked about both having X as first word).
it would be cool to see spinslash with XMomentum being a lot more faster, plus I think the spindash in the wall can be buffed to build up more power and go way higher.
for the Hyper Form, his spinslash can give him an additional jump height (a bit like a double jump), and spindashing in the wall is instant.

this is an idea, I don't know if you will put the compatibility, it's your choice

And for his trick fail sprite is the dead last sprite

Update 1.4.1 is here! I've added support for Xmomentum, featuring "Space Queens" from Sonic Xtreme's soundtrack as a hyper theme! I also fixed up the music hook again, and removed Super Cobalt. (Don't worry, I'm sure Zolton will be adding it back for her dedicated server, and I will eventually release a color pack, so it's not forever!)

I'll be looking into fixing the Battle support, as well as giving Xtreme a hyper ability, but for now, enjoy!

Update 1.4.1 is here! I've added support for Xmomentum, featuring "Space Queens" from Sonic Xtreme's soundtrack as a hyper theme! I also fixed up the music hook again, and removed Super Cobalt. (Don't worry, I'm sure Zolton will be adding it back for her dedicated server, and I will eventually release a color pack, so it's not forever!)

I'll be looking into fixing the Battle support, as well as giving Xtreme a hyper ability, but for now, enjoy!

honestly, first of, happy with my request being made.
second, that super cobalt color was kinda weird as super color honestly

I Really like this mod, the spin slash is very useful for most cases where you want to climb something and launch yourself even higher from the wall

I kind of wish the spin slash was cancelable so I don't come to a complete stop every time I hit the ground, but other than that, I love it! The floatiness the spin slash gives you makes it super fun to bounce of enemies, and the spin dashing up walls is a pretty neat ability I'm surprised I've never seen before.

Are wall-based Spin Dashes meant to be this weak in water?
https://mb.srb2.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=42644&stc=1&d=1606113085

Another thing I wanted to bring up was in cases where you could cause the "attach to surface" sound effect to play more than once by somehow nudging up a wall once attaching to it (I don't know why this happens or how to trigger it but I suppose you can keep throwing yourself onto walls and eventually you'll start sliding up one) or impaling yourself on a sprite object (a Gargoyle statue in Deep Sea), you should make the sound only play once on the initial latching-on and never again until you jump off and re-trigger the Spin Slash.

Attachments

• srb20272.gif
    srb20272.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:
This is another quirk with the Spin Slash, especially if you try to charge a Spin Dash once you latch onto a wall. Sometimes if you don't have a good enough grip or somehow end up latching onto empty space and you try to charge a Spin Dash, it gets canceled after one moment of charging and you plummet, which can be a life or death situation. I think it may have to do with moving terrain above/below what you intend to latch on, if anything.

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20272.gif
    srb20272.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 868

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back