Does it ever snow where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's snowing here. For the third time this week. Still hasn't stuck to the ground yet, but we're supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight.

I quite enjoy snow, myself. Much nicer than the cold rain I'm used to getting in winter.

Mostly rain here, but occasionally sleet. Very rarely snow.

At my nan's (Which I spend time at on the weekends and holidays, and also is higher up) gets snow during winter sometimes, not often that sticks around luntil the afternoon the next day.

Here, in the south of Portugal, in winter, there are almost always cloudy days. So, it doesn't snow where I live (I would like to play with snow).

Dudes, you would not believe how much it snows here. Like, 36 inches a season here in Michigan (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.)

I haven't had snow since December. This is coming from a guy who lives on Long Island (New York). :(

Sadly, yes, it snows here. Barely, but when it does, it's a lot, and that makes lots of fail happen. Also, even though Mystic doesn't live that far from here, his area's amount of snow greatly contrasts with mine. We've only had it once this week, today.

It snows were I live...sometimes. It doesn't snow much in Portland, Oregon. D:

We've been having severe signs of global warming in our area. It's almost as if the cold fronts are just avoiding us. =(

It's snowing as I speak, but it's at a very slow pace, with very frail flakes. It barely stuck, and it barely came. This is only... the third time it has really snowed this season. It's actually getting kind of depressing, because it usually snows at least a little.

It used to snow quite a lot over here - when I was ten we had three snow days in one week. But it's just been a year of rain in North England this year. All summer (Sob!) all winter. ;+;

Snow is the reason we moved to North Carolina. Now, usually in January, it snows only once. And only 1 inch or so. Yet I hear they close a lot of schools all around the city, and heard of 3 car crashes already.

Yea it snows in Chicago. Had it yesterday but it wasn't that much so it melted. No matter how high the snow is my school never closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back