Block Fort:
blockfort3sm.png

Double Deck:
srb200009ar.png

Yes, i did double deck...

and Skyscraper:
srb200012ml.png

Lol.
Did'nt Tets make this, like, 3 years ago or something? I remember it being GFZ themed..

Spazzo said:
Lol.
Did'nt Tets make this, like, 3 years ago or something? I remember it being GFZ themed..
Flame's map looks so much better though. :P

..Why is it Mario mode? It'll work in Sonic mode too....

I like this level It's similar to the multiplayer level on Super Mario 64 but yeah good :D

Yeeaaaaah. I did this one at least four years ago now, and with textures lifted from the game itself. The only problem is that it hasn't been properly updated in years, aside from the work I've done messing about with the slopes exe. Incidentally, my Block Fort is tentatively "slopes ready" as far as the unofficial build is concerned.

In case anyone is interested, Blaze Hedgehog remade Big Donut in SRB2 around the same time I did Block Fort. In fact, that was the whole reason I did Block Fort. Blaze also spiffed up a MK64 midi in FL for me to include in the wad. All in all, it turned out to be a very cool port. Shame no one ever played it.

Flame, if you dare do Double Decker, I will strangle you to death because that's my idea and I'm in middle of mapping it now. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back