Have you ever lost someone you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just yesterday, my aunt's old 15-year-old dog passed away overnight. I loved that dog. Loved him like he was my own. I never got to say goodbye. I'm building a Brawl stage in memory of him. Right now, I'd give up every gaming system I had just so I could see him again.

Uh...lets see...
My great-grandfather
My great-grandmother
and that's all I can think of right now.

Only dead relatives or loved ones were those that died of old age. For those that died of other causes, I either wasn't born or was too young to really get to know them.

In any case, not a lot of my relatives have died, and those that did were usually old and about to kick the bucket anyway. So, I suppose I should consider myself lucky.

I just found that my dad might have a tumor in his head....I'm really worried.

Ice said:
I just found that my dad might have a tumor in his head....I'm really worried.

I have great sympathy for you and your dad. I can imagine what that would be like for you, even though it hasn't happened to my dad, and I hope your dad turns out alright.

As for me, I haven't lost anyone I love yet;although I'm easily worried about them if they get seriously hurt, or have something wrong with them, etc.

Both grandparents on my dad's side, my great-grandfather on my mother's side.

4 cats, 2 chinchillas, 2 birds, 3 dogs and a rabbit.

Life sucks, but when you've seen as much death as I, it helps ease the pain, you get used to it. True, it still hurts, but you soon realise that it's part of everyday life and nothing lasts forever.

I lost my great great aunt in 1999, my 20 year old black tabby cat, and a bird my dog tried to eat. I was depressed for a few weeks when my cat died, we put her to sleep because it seemed she wouldn't be dying anytime soon, plus her legs, sight, and teeth were going. She died in march 2004, a month after her 20th birthday.

There was....
My Grand-daddy (Died of Pneumonia, I think)
My other grand-dad (So long ago, I can't remember)
My old friends (Left them when I moved from Germany to SC)
My old old friends (Left them when I moved from Richmond to Germany)
My cats (One cat, Misty, stayed with us for a while. She had 6 kittens... then another 6... then another 6... One died, we sent the rest away, and we saw this one we named Tiger at our grandma's friend's house, but they might've gotten rid of it.)

And that's about it.

My dad... 4 years ago to kidney cancer.
2 years ago my granddad died basically from old age.
My grandmother died from a heart attack.
That's about it.

My dog that was eight years old and had a terrible disease and needed the same blood from another dog, but couldn't find the right blood and had to put him to sleep.

+1 ginger feline, my dad just came back from the vet with an empty pet carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back