MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have Rene but I have no idea how to report him individualy so i'm just going to do this, its probably wrong but just tell me afterwards

IP: 79.113.217.242 Port: 5029 Name: srb2 fun Version: 1.09.4

log

He was in there and his node number was 3

IP: 208.110.34.188 Port: 5029 Name: mario level Version: 1.09.4

log

In this game his node number is 4

I've probaby done this wrong, and there's a way to get his individual ip or something, I'm going back into the netgame with him right now.

And Hetor I don't know why you have four dedicated servers up but you're not watching them carefully enough, I think players sonic and amy (literal names of the players. you know which people I mean) are or were roleplaying in the ctf one.

Infact yeah, I obviously can't get his ip unless he's hosting.

Don't worry. I am admin to his servers. So, all I need is to know when are they going to come. I look carefully on hetor's servers how many players there are, and I join to check if anything's okay, but I can't be allways here (I am only 11 years old and IO have to do my homework, touch the air (go outside)...)
EDIT:
And it wasen't rene's server. If it was his/her, he/she would be shown with node number 0.
And rene allways says that he/she is going to kick or ban you, so you would think it's his/her server...

Well, i know this doesn't count as a report ,but, you should watch out for the " Sonic Server ". Theres been some rping lately there ,but, I'm not the reporter type so I didn't bring a log. He flat out banned me when I told him to do InternetServer Off so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Infact I've been thinking about sonic's server a lot, because I've noticed that all the roleplaying has basically stopped a lot, there's really no rp servers on the mb compared to what it used to be like, say half a year ago, there's only a few people doing it now, and really the only one I see doing it is Sonic, infact I saw him roleplaying with amy in one of Hetor's dedicated servers, they eventually started playing with me, but still.

I feel like we need to put a harsher ban on this guy next time he's reported, because he's one of the few rp hosts left, so I feel like its more important to get him to stop. I know I probably annoy some people because a lot of my posts are about, this guy should get a harsher ban then usual, or permaban ect. but that's just how I feel, that certain people need certain punishments in order to help the situation.

Superusuario said:
IP: 70.226.10.85
Port: 5029
Hostname: metal team v.s team sonic
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Reason:Hangout,Roleplay and the most important thing for the bans...Not knowing the MS rules!!!!

Log: http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=15081

Oh my god...He doesn't know the MS rules... thats why he always get reported!

Is that the Sonic about you're talking about?Read the log...as how you see...he must get an insta-perma-ban or not knowing the MS rules and not wanting to know them...i telled him alot''Read the MS rules'',''Dont RolePlay or Hangout''

He said:''RolePlay is my thing'',''Hangout...i dont know what is''

Me:''Bla,Bla,Bla,Bla...(Telling what is hangout)

He:''I dont care''

That means that he doesnt cares of any of the MS rules...Logan...Is it the time to perma-ban?(Just asking)

wow, a lot of bans include SA city! It figures... noobs use it all the time
because they think they can "Live" in the houses in sa city.

Speedylizzard14 said:
And you would know how....? *Snickers*

armonte the hedgehog said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

Actually Armonte with the way you've been acting recently I wouldn't be suprised if it was you who'd be messing around in sa city.

Sciky said:
armonte the hedgehog said:
Speedylizzard14 said:

Actually Armonte with the way you've been acting recently I wouldn't be suprised if it was you who'd be messing around in sa city.
Well it's tag mode so it's [[not]] hangout.

Superusuario said:
Uh...anyways in any mode...SA city isn't allowed...So still...in tag...you CAN'T play SA city
Umm, I dont see any rules that say SA city is Banned, if there are any, show me.

IP: 82.44.157.61
Port: 5029
HostName: Sonic Server
Version: 1.09.4
Permament: No
Reason for ban: Hangout. Sonic said not to finish the level, I asked him why, and then he banned me. It means He wanted to stop us from finishing the level (he wants to hangout).
Log
NOTE: When you go to log, just press the "back" button to see the log.

... ? Hypocrite

Hello armonte the hedgehog.
You (Page 109) said:
Superusuario said:
Uh...anyways in any mode...SA city isn't allowed...So still...in tag...you CAN'T play SA city
Umm, I dont see any rules that say SA city is Banned, if there are any, show me.
You (Page 109) said:
mikesword221 said:
I know there is some where. I just don't have the time to look for it.
As I stand no proof. kthx

Brawl Server LOG on Sunday said:
<sonic> CECHO PLEASE GO TO SRB2JTE AND ADD THE BOTS
<armonte> NO
<player> THAT'S BANNED FROM THE MASTER SERVER.
<sonic> U CANT!
<player> DON'T LOAD IT. XD
<sonic> IS BANNED?
<slash> WAIT
Speeding off to level...
<slash> JTE IS BANNED?
<slash> RLY?
<armonte> YES
<slash> Y?
<slash> BOTS?
<armonte> NO
<player> HANGOUT PURPOSES
<armonte> JTE,EXE ISNT'
<armonte> JUST SA CITY
<sonic> SA CITY IS NOISE U CANT CLEAR
<player> IT'S A MATCH/TAG LEVEL. XD
<armonte> ITS A HANGOUT/RP LEVEL XD
I just randomly found that log from a PM I received... Don't ask who sent it. You even said it yourself. SA CITY is a HANGOUT/RP LEVEL XD that's BANNED. Still, you use it. Play SA CITY in a private server, and don't host it on the Master Server. Don't even try using internetserver off, because if a reporter comes in, you're busted. This is NOT a fake log; I have the whole log.

Extension
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5305&start=52
Penopat (Page 4 of "Master Server Rules") said:
#srb2fun said:
[02/11 19:01:03] <JTE> SRB2JTE is not allowed on the master server, kthxbye
[02/11 19:04:13] <Penopats> [02/11 19:01:03] <JTE> SRB2JTE is not allowed on the master server, kthxbye - You mean the wad?
[02/11 19:05:45] <JTE> I mean anything SRB2JTE-related. >:E
Hear that? JTE says no more SRB2JTE netgames *on the MS*. This also means that srb2jte.wad or anything else pertaining to the mod is no longer allowed on the master server. If you want to play SRB2JTE or use the srb2jte.wad online, do it privately.

Maybe someone could update the MS rules in the topic?
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=4769
Jason the Echidna (Page 1 of "No more SA-city alowed! (head asplodes)") said:
evilsacitylu6.png

No more SA City? Kay. Done. Goodbye SA City.

Also, SuperVirus does put a virus on your computer, I am singlehandedly responsible for newer virus scanners detecting SRB2 as a minor trojan. :|

Why do you think I always yell at you to not use the SuperVirus? Why do you think I always remove whatever information on it that I can, as little as that is? Why do you think I stopped working on SRB2JTE?

Nobody listens to JTE. Bastards. :E
There you go! Nobody shall play SA-CITY on the Master Server anymore. JTE is NOT responsible for those who get banned for hosting that map; in fact, none of us are responsible for what you all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back