Happy St. Patrick's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll still never figure out how St. Patrick's Day is such a widely recognized holiday. Its the feast of St. Patrick, the missionary to Ireland, how is that so popular here. Of course, now its all about leprechauns and gold (and the color green)... everybody knows that. <_<

And who is Dustin the Turkey?

Happy St. Patrick's Day just the same...

EDIT: oops forgot about the green thing

I wore green, but everyone else I've seen hasn't been too enthusiastic about the holiday, which is kinda a shame. =|
At least a select few wore green today. I recall someone wearing the most obnoxious shade of green...

Also, green is my favorite color. =^-^=

JEV3 said:
I'll still never figure out how St. Patrick's Day is such a widely recognized holiday. Its the feast of St. Patrick, the missionary to Ireland, how is that so popular here. Of course, now its all about leprechauns and gold (and the color green)... everybody knows that. <_<

And who is Dustin the Turkey?

Happy St. Patrick's Day just the same...

EDIT: oops forgot about the green thing
I blame disney. They made the whole thing popular. (At least the green and leprachaun part anyways.) At least, according History Channel.

I almost forgot to wear green. I was all ready for school wearing completely black. My little brother reminded me and I just threw on a Gir shirt. Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's day SRB2 community!

I didn't know it was St. Patricks Day untill I got to school and almost everyone was wearing green :/. And the funny thing is that I'm Irish

Yes, avoiding the shame by doing something you completely forgotten you had to do by accident is having good luck :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back