Jeck Jims' Saturn Inspired MD2's-V6 Shadow & Espio face-lifts

I too think that Hinote would look great in this style and Mighty's basically Sonic with a smoothed out back...

I have a slight issue with the emeralds in this pack, visually they look fine on their own but when you get farther away the emerald stops showing it's true color and instead reveals the layers underneath as demonstrated in the aPNG attached, this can lead to emeralds being brighter colors everywhere and being easier to spot. I don't know if this could be classified as a bug but it's certainly a thing that happens. Also, this affects checkpoints but it's less of an issue there.

This issue comes from how SRB2 itself animates some of its objects. The stand-alone emeralds use the same object as the emerald token, which just switches the displayed emerald really quickly, in order to do this with interpolation with models, I need to keep slightly shrink all emeralds other than the desired one, so the emerald token animation can play correctly. What your seeing at a distance is z-fighting from the above layer and the other emeralds hidden below it.

Yay! Lowpoly models that looks great!
Seriously though, I think those models very well in the game, match that much.
By the ways, I'm back at the community, my computer was broken and I had to buy the pieces again...

Does anyone know how to get the shadows to work? I've tried everything, but i couldn't get them to work. PM me if you know how.

V3.5! Mighty was added, Texture Overhaul​
attachment.php
Due to requests, I whipped up a quick Mighty.
attachment.php
Also, as seen above, several members of the cast received texture touch-ups to better fit srb2's color palette, as well as to just show better 'lighting.'

Some other objects/enemies got these touch-ups as well, including but not limited to;
-Springs
-FISH
-Chaos Emeralds

V3.5! Mighty was added, Texture Overhaul​
attachment.php
Due to requests, I whipped up a quick Mighty.
attachment.php
Also, as seen above, several members of the cast received texture touch-ups to better fit srb2's color palette, as well as to just show better 'lighting.'

Some other objects/enemies got these touch-ups as well, including but not limited to;
-Springs
-FISH
-Chaos Emeralds
HOLY ASSCAKES TOPPED WITH TITTYSPRINKLES, YOU'VE AMAZED ME AGAIN!!
You're a walking talent, you know that?
How long (on average) does it take you to do these models?

Well you asked for hinote, there you go, clashing models hooray.

It's very incomplete, yeah but... Did he abandon the higher poly models in favour of the saturn ones? Sure this one is complete, but I prefered to merge the MD2's since they they all don't really clash all that much, and from all the wads I use, only Dirk doesn't have a highpoly model since he's very recent, but with all models merged, it's preety decent.

Last edited:
That would be cool if you use sonic mania's 3d models !

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Very cool but some md2 doesn't work for me...

It seems that 2.1.20 broke FSonic's Super Walking Animation. And it works just fine when the MD2's are not being used. Can you do something?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back