Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Just a few frames from a Neo Metal Sonic sprite sheet I found on The Spriter's Resource. It's supposed to be a reference to T2:

Terminator 2 said:
Terminator: ...Mimetic poly-alloy.
John Connor: What the hell does that mean?
Terminator: Liquid metal.

I saw this and I had to have it as my Avatar. Look like anyone you know?

Last edited:
Mine is Iceman Classic.exe
A custom sprite

Sonic Retro's Dual Shark weeks?
I actualy don't know about any of these things people often mention about sonic retro or other stuff so I don't know the answer to that. Also is it me or is sonic on ski's?

My avatar is a screenshot from a music video; "Would You Be Impressed?" by Streetlight Manifesto. I LOVE that band.

BUNP...

My new avatar is a tiny part of my favorite music album's cover. Cookies if you can guess which one (my subtitle is kind of a hint).

Eliwood made my avatar. It's basically my fancharacter. I redesigned my FC and told Eliwood if he can make it look like the latest one.

Mine is... an evangelical street preacher. No, really. And he's pretty radical too. The idea of having this as my avatar came up when I randomly found his site (I don't know how anymore) and quoted a bit of it on IRC. Since he looked kinda funny, akirahedgehog suggested making it my avatar. I haven't had any avatar before it and I don't think I will change it. So, here you go.

And now guess what Bigboi's avatar is because it's so goddamn hard.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back