• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to fix the pallette. I'm about to make the front standing frames for everyone.
EDIT: Do you mean sonics too bright or shadow is?

Fixed his shading. Amy's done (just made her eyelashes and about to add it.) And now I'm making silver.

I've got to say that these sprites are the second best sprites I've seen on the srb2 forum to date. I say this is second on the list of best sprites compared with what Zeshiro has done.

Great job!

Wow, Nitro, you've really out-done yourself this time. But I've got a couple of problems:
1. Sonic's running frames do look a little weird in your avatar.
2. Could you make Shadow's fur within the high grey range, and use Startcolor to change colours that way?
3. Where's Tails?

And Seanic, that's Sonic's tail.

R1. I think that has somthing to do with his eyes. Their size makes it look like hes facing forward instead of downward.
R2. I used the darkest colors I could if that's what you're saying.
R3. I'm working on him.

These are amazing Nitro! There's something wrong with Sonic's running though.His upper body looks like he's running, but the way his legs are moving kinda make it look like he's only walking. make the legs go alittle higher so it looks like all of him is running. Also, I don't even think you should let silver go full speed. if you're making this Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 style, since he could only kinda jog and not go as fast, I think you shouldn't make him go full speed. You could make him shoot a box or something.One more thing, make his eyes look alittle shorter when he's running so it looks like his head is slightly tilted downward.

You forget about the magical powers ofthe speed sneakers allowing you to see silvers running frames in-game. And I'm going to fix the eyes and the legs.

Everytime I look at theese it accualy makes me want them more.
I retract my previous comment.
I really want the silver one, the other Silver WADS telecenetic abilitys were terrible one just froze them all the time and then pulled them in the other one just froze them.
I'll probably open this in the exe and change is speed I hat eslow stuff in Sonic games.
Silver's my second favorite character in the whole Sonic serise MS being my favorite.)
I'll just stick with the old MS though.
(Probley just gunna get Silver ot of this if you give them singly.)

I get the same feeling, which made me want to make more characters. Also expect metal sonic to b the first one done since his frames are easily done. Also, here's tails.

TAILA1.jpg

That looks a little weird to me... I dunno I'll have to see what I could do to it.

EDIT: I fixed his eyesa bit and I'm about to add a pic of super sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back