• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project Nepon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowey98

@Dreemurr3Asriel on Twitter
Eg627uzWAAITKpR
This picture you see is a meme I created by using Idea Factory Intl's Twitter icon and putting meme format text. I posted the image in the Discord server once before, then I posted it on my Twitter right after. Now I plan on replacing all of the Deton's sprites with this image as a solo project. However I don't know how to make the image smaller to fit the Deton's hitbox using SLADE. But anyways, what do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Please note that in the discord server I have been informed by Tatsuru that this mod will not make it into the submissions as it is just a sprite replacement. This is my first mod though. So, instead I'll try to post it in the SRB2 Wad Archive.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

As of now, this project is CANCELLED, right when I was done with all of the sprites, SLADE reverted the changes I saved without realizing after I tested it. If you want to make this for yourself then go ahead, I won't mind as long as I have been credited for the idea of it.

Oh...whoops. EDIT: I honestly am working on another solo project which basically replaces some of the music in SRB2 with music from a game known as The Binding of Isaac, created by Edmund McMillen, however, I'll post it on my Google Drive when it is done as I know that it likely won't pass through Submissions since I did not make any of the music for the game, obviously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back