• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Twilight Sparkle - W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashun05

Now before some say that I'm ruining SRB2 for them, I'm just porting a old character from 2.1 from the permission from akb778/Sutekh98 to allow me to port this character.

I was originally going to port Rouge, but someone else's doing it, so I thought I should do Twilight instead

From what the thread says, this unicorn is currently on development because the spin sprites are just Twilight's standing sprites, her signpost is not completely filled, she can't use her double jump ability, and her life icon is not showing.

The double jump ability will be replaced by telekinesis (like Silver's) and have newer sprites for her in the future and try to not give her a spindash and replace it with a slide

Attachments

• srb20027.gif
    srb20027.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 409
  • srb20028.gif
    srb20028.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 346
  • srb20030.gif
    srb20030.gif
    855.5 KB · Views: 298
  • srb20031.gif
    srb20031.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 270
  • srb20032.gif
    srb20032.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 419
O H
welp, if you can't beat em~
(why did i have the mindset to put ~ there gosh damnit)

I've been around long enough to remember when MLP:FiM was first really big in this community. Quite frankly I cringed far more at some member's reactions against the show at the time. The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with being a fan of the show itself, regardless of whatever some fans elsewhere on the internet may get up to.

At the same time though this is a tangent from the topic of this thread itself, which is about a port of a character from 2.1.

Last edited:
Guys I need help!

For some dumb reason, Twilight refuse to show up on the character select screen and I tried multiple times to make it work, but it just doesn't want to cooperate with me. (And this is not why I went missing for 4 months)

Attachments

• srb20044.gif
    srb20044.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 134
Well believe it or not but twilight sparkle has the most potential out of most of the my Little pony cast mostly because of plot armour because of her cool magic stuff so I can't wait to see how her magic will be implemented which it will most definitely be very cool to use magic against bosses, hope coding goes well vashun05.

now we gotta wait for when someone decides to make legacy pinkie pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back