yea, modern can walljump and double jump his way across every obstacle he finds, as well as being able to superspring and break any bustable block. he's so powerful, he can access every route in the game.

tl;dr there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't be able to progress in any kind of level.

No it creates problems for player 2. Not Modern Sonic.

srb20023.png

Totally unexpected moment in Frozen Hillside Zone

Oh yeah, Amy looks like she's doing SM64's Backwards long jump

Also Am I Missing something is that why modern sonic is not working?

if you're using a version other than the current 2.2.6 build on pc (like the mobile port or the browser version) then modern sonic will not work. both of those builds are using an older version, and so are not compatible with the current version of modern.

woops! One of the tricks DOESN'T actually damage enemies, the one where sonic literately just uses his falling sprites. Since the tricks randomly cycle you might have one run where sonic just uses that trick and messes up your enemy combo and rush mode.

if you're using a version other than the current 2.2.6 build on pc (like the mobile port or the browser version) then modern sonic will not work. both of those builds are using an older version, and so are not compatible with the current version of modern.

Thank you So Much i had 2.2.2

I got it to work and one thing... what butten is boost? im useing xbox 360 controller

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

should i be using keyboard?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

plus idk what the custom buttens are....

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

oh nvm they werent put on a butten ;-;

Oh Godoka! Where do I even begin with Modern Sonic in this game? In short, he's Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! AMAAAAZING! He's one of the most entertaining characters to play as in the game. The potential he has for speedrunning levels, and the amount of control he has is phenominal. I enjoy all the moves he has at his disposal. And the fact that Super Sonic has Endless Possibilities playing? The icing on the cake.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

You have to set your boost button. It's one of the custom buttons. Like how the light dash and doing tricks are. Just set it to be around B with Y for the light dash and a trigger for tricks. I find that comfortable.

b u t t e n

i got it to work and one thing... What butten is boost? Im useing xbox 360 controller

---------- post added at 11:49 am ---------- previous post was at 11:45 am ----------

should i be using keyboard?

---------- post added at 11:56 am ---------- previous post was at 11:49 am ----------

plus idk what the custom buttens are....

---------- post added at 12:00 pm ---------- previous post was at 11:56 am ----------

oh nvm they werent put on a butten ;-;

b u t t e n

The mobile version is on the official website and IS up to date. It's the website that's outdated

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back