Hey Motdspork! Wondering if the Rush and Generations Hudstyle will have the Player Color > Rushglow Color flash like every other UI style.

Hey, can you leave some archived versions? Tbh v4 was more fun in aerial garden the worst stage. The worst stage FUN.

Hey, can you leave some archived versions? Tbh v4 was more fun in aerial garden the worst stage. The worst stage FUN.

I got v4 if you want to have it. Though I'm not sure if posting past versions of Modern Sonic here is okay though, might get a infraction...

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 199
Wow, this is.. The real modern experience! Even if I still can't play with the second player in split screen (he can't boost nor slide nor light dash since 4.0) I really like it.(I know VERY late)

Nvm, i found a way to play in split screen, now is PERFECT

Last edited:
Modern Sonic sends enemies with springs flying, is this intentional? It kinda makes it mildly difficult to progress in some modded levels. If this is intentional, could enemies with springs be given some kind of an exception to the rule, to prevent difficulty in levels? I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

Modern Sonic sends enemies with springs flying, is this intentional? It kinda makes it mildly difficult to progress in some modded levels. If this is intentional, could enemies with springs be given some kind of an exception to the rule, to prevent difficulty in levels? I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

With the amount of abilities Modern has at his disposal, I highly doubt this is ever a problem as bad as a softlock. Plus, it should incentivize you to be creative about your approach and put your skills to the test.

Like seriously. Modern is that powerful. I haven't seen a level he's incapable of completing because of this.

With the amount of abilities Modern has at his disposal, I highly doubt this is ever a problem as bad as a softlock. Plus, it should incentivize you to be creative about your approach and put your skills to the test.

Like seriously. Modern is that powerful. I haven't seen a level he's incapable of completing because of this.

yea, modern can walljump and double jump his way across every obstacle he finds, as well as being able to superspring and break any bustable block. he's so powerful, he can access every route in the game.

tl;dr there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't be able to progress in any kind of level.

yea, modern can walljump and double jump his way across every obstacle he finds, as well as being able to superspring and break any bustable block. he's so powerful, he can access every route in the game.

tl;dr there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't be able to progress in any kind of level.

unless they're on mobile lmao

Last edited:
I'm love Modern he's one of my favorite characters to play as, and i'm glad was able to help a little. <3

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back