This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SonicDark

The Man
You thought he was gone, you thought he ended in 2.0, WELL GUESS WHAT, THE BOY IS BACK!.
Chaos Zero 64's Metal Knuckles Ported to 2.2 With...
some new abilities, M.K is back in the game!, he now has the Boost Mode that Metal Sonic has, and he can also go a little faster than Knuckles.
MK.png
MetalKnux1.gif
MetalKnux2.gif
But enough talking, why don't you give him a test drive and see what he has to offer for yourself?, you could learn to like playing as him!.

Changelog :
Version 1 =
- Release

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• VC_MetalKnux-v1.pk3
    193.6 KB · Views: 8,169
Last edited by a moderator:
This port is just... Not OK
The sprites are poorly edited, the charsel pic is all blurry... And I'm not used to that shade of red...
I did another independent port, with a polished charsel pic and the original sprites (but repaletted to use Crimson as its prefcolor)
Can I submit it to the MB?

How do you change the character description in the char. select without doubling the characters? Every time I try, it ends up being a second copy of said character (one's the vanilla, one's got a fancier description).

Niiiice! It's odd to realize how much I missed this character without even knowing that.
Especially his cross-shaped flying

Last edited:
I have to be honest, I didn't expect Metal Knuckles to make a return like this
and i also hope that in the future sprites can be modernized to stay up to 2.2 standards

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back