Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Krabs

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
I tried my hand at making a map based on the 2.2 RVZ artstyle. It's got a giant chain thing in the middle and you can do some cool tricks with it.

jS8MxQS.gif
rVG59qQ.gif
XY0OJiN.png
GH0tBEK.png
ydKmjwT.png

In the event I do not log in for 3 months and cannot be contacted, I give blanket permission for STJr and its appointed staff to coordinate and approve the porting and maintenance of my releases on the SRB2MB, except where stated otherwise. I reserve the right to ask for those ports to be taken down or replaced if I return. You may not edit my work to create other content unless specified.

Attachments

• VF_BlazingPrecipice-v1.zip
    72.4 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Hey, this is a really neat little stage here!

The chain swings in the middle really do make everyone seem viable this time around, due to them allowing other characters besides Sonic to achieve thok speed while still being able to use their abilities to the fullest! That's a really novel concept that I wish other CTF stages would attempt.

Also great colormap and use of slopes too!

This map is cool. It reminds me of the cut CTF stage, Molten Fissure Zone because this map is a volcano-themed CTF map that's on the hills and cliffs outside.

I haven't even played the stage yet, but I REALLY love how you present the level with segments in Gif form

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back