Senku.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
Senku Niola said:
I can't use walljump, SOCing is gone for thok and spinability, ringsling is COMPLETELY gone, not even slingitem is left.
For this reason. Any and ALL character wads in 2.0 or higher are going to **** SUCK ASS. The only thing characters have left is the art, and I'm not a graphics whore. Congratulations STJr, you have royally **** up a feature that made SRB2 great.

Yeah, because playing as Sonic Tails and Knuckles in completely unbearable. [/sarcasm]

The feature that "made SRB2 great" was 99% recolors.

:)

Always loved your wad Senku B) the sprites are so clean. I always loved playing as Senku :< but I kinda miss walljumping now.. Oh well awesome wad :D

Jellybones said:
Chaos Knux said:
Senku Niola said:
I can't use walljump, SOCing is gone for thok and spinability, ringsling is COMPLETELY gone, not even slingitem is left.
For this reason. Any and ALL character wads in 2.0 or higher are going to **** SUCK ASS. The only thing characters have left is the art, and I'm not a graphics whore. Congratulations STJr, you have royally **** up a feature that made SRB2 great.

Erm, they didn't take out SOCs. They're still there, the states or whatever they are called are just renamed, and Senku said he can't soc so he can't fix it.

No no, I can SOC, but the way the thok and spinitems are programmed you can't do anything but replace the art of them. You can't add actions, you can't change the duration, nothing of that such. The best I could do is always force it to be gold or some crap like that.

The reason it was removed is because the dev said, people supposedly used red springs and such for the objects making them overly cheap. I haven't seen a single wad use a red spring, Sinkoo came close with a custom 384 or so spring, but it was fair cause he was slow as hell, and he had a bit of trouble attacking enemies by jumping.

Future reference, Senku: set GHOSTTHOKITEM = 0.

SOCable thokitems/spinitems still exist. You guys can calm down a bit now. (just a bit, since a majority of the character system is still shoddy, IMO.)

This is one of my favorite wads due to originality. Except for the fact that he is a hedghog but the rest of the originality makes up for that small drawback. Lets see if you can produce something from SOC mess around with day.

Ok walljump is 100% complete, with a slight extra to it now. Spinitem, I'm still messing with cause it seems a bit bland still. I wont be releasing the update till I'm 100% liking this version. I even decided that I might add emblems with Senku too for the hell of it, but I'm not too sure on this yet.

Oh also I want to make sure there are no other bugs left in the old version before I release this one, so please report any problems.

Yeah, there's a problem with my Senku.wad
It's a beige and red sonic with some clothes.

Ok, I need feedback from all of you, what are some flaws you can find with this Senku wad? And what I mean by that is stat wise and all, not the whole "beige Sonic etc" junk.

Edit: No problems? Good then the 2.1 6.0 version shall be just like this one but with walljump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back