• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is a double post *fights off angry people with rapier*... where the hell did I get that?

Ok I have nothing new to add to the topic, but someone reminded me about this and I don't think this topic should die.

Ack. Sorry! I need to do the last sprites. I've been cought up in bemanistyle making characters for feeling pomu. No one probably knows what I'm talking about. I have a request to make a FP chara today, And I need to go to my great grandmothers 90th birthdy party, so I'm not going to have anny time tonight. Sorry...... You can all complain to me now... I will do some tomorow though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
My mom deleted all of my srb2 stuff, including XWE so I can't wad this anymore...
*Threat removed by my own free will for moral reasons*

Did you check the recycle bin?

So, since Nitro lost all of his SRB2 stuff, this isn't going to be made? (offtopic) Have you ever considered trying to do a Rouge wad? (offtopic)

I'll Begin said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
My mom deleted all of my srb2 stuff, including XWE so I can't wad this anymore...
*Threat removed by my own free will for moral reasons*

Did you check the recycle bin?

What about searching through the topic? I'm sure that there are sprites that you can continue from so you dont have to start COMPLETLEY from scratch.

Is this thing dead? :cry:

If it's not, I hope I can download it! ^ _ ^

EDIT:You can still try wadding it, Nitro. (By the way I think you, chao freak, are a good spriter.)

Hey. Nitro, I will still do your running sprites, but I'll be lazy with honey. Could you jut do her Backwards diagonal sprites the same as the sideways sprites, and the other sprites her idle position? That way everyone would be kinda' happy, I guess, and It would be the first complete release!

Edit: Would anyone else be interested in wadding this, because I haven't seen Nitro post in a while?

Thank you sooo much! Here are the sprites again, and again thank you! I'll work on more sprites as soon as I can, but I think I've done a pretty decent amount.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Thank you sooo much! Here are the sprites again, and again thank you! I'll work on more sprites as soon as I can, but I think I've done a pretty decent amount.

Oooo,pretty pretty shiney shiney.

Sure. But You'll have to wait a little. Also, My friend messed it up so that when you're standing still, You have one of nitro's frames of his Amy instead of Honey standing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back