I've had this problem here for a while and I'm sick of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

srb200190xi.png

As you can see here, the bottom part of the screen is cut off, and I've had this problem everytime in OpenGL. Every filter I've tried, it doesn't get fixed, and I want it fixed now.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

GCFreak

Is this only in the picture, or in the game? If so, what's your video mode? Is it one of the modes your computer could support?

!!! said:
Is this only in the picture, or in the game? If so, what's your video mode? Is it one of the modes your computer could support?

Ingame, the screen fully works in Software. But not OpenGL. It's 640x400.

It has nothing to do with supported video modes. The OpenGL system is drawing onto a surface that is positioned incorrectly. Try various video modes, and toggle between full-screen and windowed mode. Soon you'll hopefully find a mode that doesn't have the band there. I'm in 1280x1024 fullscreen with no problems.

Also note that if you're using a skinning program like WindowBlinds (with the exception of XP's built-in visual styles), you should turn it off for SRB2 because the window will be tampered with and the drawing surface will move. I am on WindowBlinds here, and I just had to go into the Per Application settings and tell it to "Ignore SRB2 and do not skin it".

I think that is the only advice that can help you with your problem. I tried to get that problem, reverse it, and tell you the solution, but I can't figure out how you got that problem.

FoxBlitzz said:
Also note that if you're using a skinning program like WindowBlinds (with the exception of XP's built-in visual styles), you should turn it off for SRB2 because the window will be tampered with and the drawing surface will move. I am on WindowBlinds here, and I just had to go into the Per Application settings and tell it to "Ignore SRB2 and do not skin it".

That fixed it, thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back