What's Your Favourite Anime/Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually, the idea is to give your favorite. If you don't have one, as it is painfully evident at this point, then you need not bother posting here. You've made your point, now move on and leave us in peace.

I'm an avid fan of Full Metal Alchemist, though my absolute favorite would be an obscure series called Great Teacher Onizuka.

I love Dragon Ball Z! *shot* I love old things D:!
I like Bleach too.. But Dragon Ball Z is my love D:

i like naruto its good story and dragon ball z too.
---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Last edited:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Negima!, Negima!?, School Rumble, and Ranma 1/2

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of that anime and manga did right was Death Note and anything by Studio Ghibli. All the rest is overhyped, overpowered, stare contest, OMG LAZZZORZZZZ!!!, angsty hero involving, killing half of the already unnecessarily big cast, and ridiculous world destroying plots.

Translation: DBZ, Bleach, Naruto, and anything else that plays out like them is terrible.

With that being said, I only like Miyazaki films and Death Note. Death Note for being more of a comic book than an anime and Miyazaki for actually using creativity and imagination.

naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its awesome

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Code:
dragon ball z is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person makes me go 'ugh'.

That's all I'm saying on the matter.

Death Note and Bleach were great, but my favorite has to be either Love Hina or To Love Ru. (Both happen to be perverted harems. I'm a pervert, so what?)
Edit:
犬夜叉;656536 said:
This person makes me go 'ugh'.

That's all I'm saying on the matter.
Agreed. No offense, but multiple exclamation marks or lack of grammar or lack of the knowledge of how to edit does not make one respected around here.

Last edited:
Don't worry, that's what the grammar infractions are for. You don't get banned for just one awful post. Don't worry yourselves over it.

Also, as Tets said a while ago, I love Scrapped Princess to death. A few others I really liked are Shakugan no Shana, Spice and Wolf, Bakemonogatari, and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

The bad grammar was only half of the reason I was going 'ugh'.

I don't think he could have chosen two worse anime, period.

犬夜叉;656570 said:
The bad grammar was only half of the reason I was going 'ugh'.

I don't think he could have chosen two worse anime, period.

He could have said bleach(Which is all fanservice, long-winded fights, and is filled to the brim with shonen elements).

To be honest, I quite enjoyed Bleach before it hit filler after the Soul Society arc. The characters are interesting and I generally had more fun with it than most shonen MY POWER LEVEL IS OVER NINE THOUSAND shows.

I'm not an anime/manga person much, but I found the Bomberman Jetterz anime to be thoroughly enjoyable.

To be honest, I quite enjoyed Bleach before it hit filler after the Soul Society arc.

This right here. Bleach was actually enjoyable until the end of that arc. It seemed like they had a real nice thing going on there, and then it turned into DBZ with swords.

I'm still trying to figure out what I saw in Naruto though. I don't think there's a single likable character in that whole story. Then they all got worse after the time jump.

Basically:

Pokemon
Digimon
yugioh
naruto
dbz
inuyasha
fma
gundam
gurren lagaan
cowboy bebop
sailor moon
astro boy
miyazaki
sonic x
kirby
monster rancher
medabots
beyblade
monster rancher
death note

they were all good ahows IMO fun and enjoyable IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back