• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

!!!'s World of Chaos

So far, how do you like !!!'s World of Chaos??? (Poll will last for 14 days. Vote quickly!)

• It's great!!! I can't wait for the final release!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine. You still need to work on things to make it better.

• It's horrible. You are not a good 3D level designer.

• It doesn't really matter.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since any symbols can't be used to be a level name, all the zones' names said in the main post that have any symbols will be changed. For example, "!!! City Zone" will be changed to "Exclamatory City Zone." I think it sounds really wierd. What do you guys (girls too) think? Do you have any other ideas? Yes, the music is Techno Hill Zone 1.

EDIT: Oh, here's a screenshot of the beginning of the level [so far; it will be changed (where is the poisoned river???)]

The level is only 1% done. As you can see, there is a big GFZROCK wall to the left. That won't be there after some editing.

Note: It only took me about 10 minutes to do all of these things.

You can replace one of the letter graphics with a "!" graphic. For example, if you replace the "Q" graphic with "!", then "QQQ City Zone" would come out as "!!! City Zone", most likely.

The title cards use the Gaslight font. It's easy to find; a lot of Sonic fansites have it.

Digiku said:
You can replace one of the letter graphics with a "!" graphic. For example, if you replace the "Q" graphic with "!", then "QQQ City Zone" would come out as "!!! City Zone", most likely.

The title cards use the Gaslight font. It's easy to find; a lot of Sonic fansites have it.

I wonder who voted???

How do you make the -!- with the right colors?

Anybody???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back