• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSG3's Works in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG3

Oh, THAT Youtuber...
Yup. Works in progress that may be released at a later date, starting with my custom Metroid Sonic, still incomplete with his morph mode (or morphballbeta)

Note that I didn't show the screw attack during normal mode, but you can use it up to five times during a single jump when not super, which can be jump-canceled with the spin button. Super form has infinite screw jumps, but when you come out of super during a screw attack, you can use it only four more times.

GIFs here:
4Shared link to gifs zip file

EDIT: Ignore this. gifs are below (gfycat)

Last edited:
Please, tell me you fixed the awful framerate issues it gives while playing as him already.
Also yeah, MotorRoach is right, plus 4shared has some annoying waiting time no one really likes to deal with.

I agree with MotorRoach and Lat. It's preferable to provide screenshots and gifs directly in a thread if possible (not quite as important for gifs due to loading times though), and 4Shared doesn't do that sort of thing. Please re-upload them to gfycat or another suitable site intended for linking images/gifs with.

I agree with MotorRoach and Lat. It's preferable to provide screenshots and gifs directly in a thread if possible (not quite as important for gifs due to loading times though), and 4Shared doesn't do that sort of thing. Please re-upload them to gfycat or another suitable site intended for linking images/gifs with.

Can you... like, upload the gifs to http://gfycat.com/ instead? I don't think anyone is going to want to log into 4shared just to download gifs. It's kind of a buzz kill.

Ok, i'll do that now.

Here are the GIFs:
super form infinite screw attacks
morph ball mode... very buggy and unfinished
Metroid Sonic's Normal mode
Metroid Sonic's Super Fly, coded my me from scratch

Last edited:
InformalSizzlingBuffalo.gif

working on a 100% controllable NPC for a 2.1 heroes mod.

ShallowUnitedEasternnewt.gif

More progress on the mod, but with some more bugs...

Last edited:
WelldocumentedBoilingIsabellineshrike.gif

Now working on the AI shiznit, but right now the players not controlled can't move... only jump.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

BouncyTatteredCorydorascatfish.gif

Something more on the AI progress.

WelldocumentedBoilingIsabellineshrike.gif

Now working on the AI shiznit, but right now the players not controlled can't move... only jump.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

BouncyTatteredCorydorascatfish.gif

Something more on the AI progress.

Are you making a Sonic Heroes level pack or just the team codes?

Please, put your gifs inside spoiler tags. I'm having a hard time to load all of them just in this page.

Please, put your gifs inside spoiler tags. I'm having a hard time to load all of them just in this page.

As toaster said in my thread, it won't change anything, the only fix to that would be to just throw a gyfcat link in the thread instead of putting it in image tags.

Back on the topic itself...
The characters are looking quite unatural (not to mention the last gif)
Hear by that they look like acting like SRB2JTE/CS/CB match bots, constantly doing 180 degrees turns on themselves. Plus their animations don't seem to speed up with their speed either. But I have to say that aside of that, that's some pretty damn neat work you got us here, just keep working on it, I'm sure you can make it even better! c:

As toaster said in my thread, it won't change anything, the only fix to that would be to just throw a gyfcat link in the thread instead of putting it in image tags.

Back on the topic itself...
The characters are looking quite unatural (not to mention the last gif)
Hear by that they look like acting like SRB2JTE/CS/CB match bots, constantly doing 180 degrees turns on themselves. Plus their animations don't seem to speed up with their speed either. But I have to say that aside of that, that's some pretty damn neat work you got us here, just keep working on it, I'm sure you can make it even better! c:

Spoke the words right out of my mouth. (or typed the words out of my keyboard, or whatever) :P

And sure, i'll keep working on it... as soon as I sort out the animation checks. Plus, I don't know how to speed up the animation as they get faster.

Nice! I am actually making a Heroes level pack but with no team codes x)

If you want, when my heroes team code is working correctly, you can use my wad in your level pack. (heck, I'll even throw in an example music for ya, but the whole mod will be open for everyone to use)

If you want, when my heroes team code is working correctly, you can use my wad in your level pack. (heck, I'll even throw in an example music for ya, but the whole mod will be open for everyone to use)

Thats really nice! Thanks! Take your time to make it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back