SRB2 doombuilder.I would like help as in making some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonicandtails218 said:
Is it really that hard to figure out that F_SKY1 is the sky? Seriously, man, did you read any tutorial at all or are you just randomly clicking around DB and doing crap? I'll admit my guide needs work, but it's hardly the unintelligable mass of garbage your posts seem to make it out to be, because I don't think you understood any more than five out of every hundred words displayed on the screen.

Ok...what the heck are you talking about. From what I shuffeled through, his posts aren't "OGM!!!LIEK WTF IS A SECTOR !!1!". His questions are legitimate. Oh, and btw.. I learned a lot from just clicking around and trying things on the DB. That was overall a pretty stupid and unhelpful comment.

As for shadix, Try creating an invisible floor-over-floor (lindef type 57) over the area you want super sonic to stand on.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Is it really that hard to figure out that F_SKY1 is the sky? Seriously, man, did you read any tutorial at all or are you just randomly clicking around DB and doing crap? I'll admit my guide needs work, but it's hardly the unintelligable mass of garbage your posts seem to make it out to be, because I don't think you understood any more than five out of every hundred words displayed on the screen.

I know f_sky is the sky its just I didn't want to make the floor f_sky and have the floor be off from the walls.

Also instead of taking my luck like some other people and not asking questions about something I don't get and put out a crappy level I acctually try to gain information on what I don't get from people who do get it.
And I've seen your tutorial before and I never saw how to put textures in or changing title screen, credits, or music.

Also thank you .hack for helping me and sticking up for me.

One thing...NEVER use sky textures for walls. They come out screwed up. Just use F_SKY1 for the floor anc ceiling flats of the thok barrier of the level and the floor and ceiling of the level, and they will come out OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back