Explosive rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.V

Alright!
Hello, I am here new, I hope to be specific.

Wanted to do a SOC that did Eggman of GFZ3 to throw explosive rings.

Is that easy, but as does so that the rings thrown by Eggman can they push the far away player when it be gotten right?

So let me get this straight, you want to make it so that when the player is hit, they get sent flying by the explosion?

Shouldn't be too difficult, I'm sure all you have to do is edit the thing that he fires. Sure he wouldn't have the same speed for firing an explosion ring, but it would probably be the exact same thing. I'd suggest looking up SOC tutorials on the wiki, they'll probably explain it more. I would help more, but I've hardly even started soccing. ^^;

It would definitely be possible with lua though. DEFINITELY. Hell, you could probably do something that makes the entire map collapse with lua.

I think I already did of everything, and when I thought that will give right, gave a SIGSEGV.

I already edited the object 223, placing one of those FLAGS2 and fell through.

I also modified the object 108, didn't give right. I also used MF2_EXPLOSION in the objects 108 and 223 and didn't give right.

I apologize, but now I understood how does. I will be posting SOC in the Submissions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back