Resource icon

[Character] Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

APAnim

Utena Tenjou, my first custom character.

BbIt722.png

https://twitter.com/AlexPriceAnim/status/1211399373835382785?s=20

Shoutouts to Basinga and Tiniest Turtles in the Kart Krew server for all their technical help, and to the Empty Movement community for their sheer bevy of resources relating to Utena. This would not have been possible without them.

Shoujo Kakumei Utena (source material including names and trademarks) is a property of Shogakukan, Be-Papas, Viz Media, and Nozomi Entertainment.

Attachments

• srb2ku.gif
    srb2ku.gif
    6 MB · Views: 431
  • kart00021.gif
    kart00021.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 411
  • kart00031.gif
    kart00031.gif
    8 MB · Views: 386
  • KC_Utena-v1.zip
    241 KB · Views: 362
  • srb2utena.jpg
    srb2utena.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
First off, genuinely, thank you for making Utena. Revolutionary Girl Utena holds a very special place in my heart and you've done her a lot of justice.

Something I do want to point out however, is that currently her prefcolor is set as Red, and her stats are 5, 5, which is the default in kartmaker. While it could be intentional, on the (likely) chance that it isn't, I felt like it'd be a good idea to let you know.

This last thing is a little more nitpicky, but I also noticed that the wheels on her kart don't have any wheelshine? Afaik that's automatically handled by kartmaker so I don't really know exactly what happened there.

Regardless though, this is really well done, and I'm excited to see Utena get this kind of love in a Sonic focused community of all things. Keep up the good work.

First off, genuinely, thank you for making Utena. Revolutionary Girl Utena holds a very special place in my heart and you've done her a lot of justice.

Something I do want to point out however, is that currently her prefcolor is set as Red, and her stats are 5, 5, which is the default in kartmaker. While it could be intentional, on the (likely) chance that it isn't, I felt like it'd be a good idea to let you know.

This last thing is a little more nitpicky, but I also noticed that the wheels on her kart don't have any wheelshine? Afaik that's automatically handled by kartmaker so I don't really know exactly what happened there.

Regardless though, this is really well done, and I'm excited to see Utena get this kind of love in a Sonic focused community of all things. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your kind words. I've fixed her default colour. I intentionally left her stats neutral.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back