• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

GemPlanet Final Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Gives Gem an internet*

Seriously, LOVING THE LEVELS! Better than SRB2's levels, it seems. *Readies Chaos Blade for SSNTails' attack*

Nod bad at all. But it's very flat & bland in most of the stages. A few puzzles were neat however.

Hyperknux said:
Nod bad at all. But it's very flat & bland in most of the stages. A few puzzles were neat however.

Yeah most of the areas are flat because the levels arent done yet.
I will fill more flat areas with platforms and scenery.

Wow, these levels do indeed like nice, but parts of the video remind me of the 1.1 preview video for some reason.

Cybertrix City could use more textures than the two seen in the video, though -- the textures just look ugly to me.

I await the release of the finished mod.

Those levels don't look like they have much choice of routes to take during those levels, from viewing that video. Those levels also seemed a bit linear, and not very open at all.

Other than those points, the levels are generally OK to me, yet I don't really remember everything from the video since I watched it yesterday, during the time I was banned... But good luck with the mod, GemEarthBrandon!

Well, since GemEarthBrandon is gone, Maybe I could take over working on it for him.

I did something he always wanted(Too bad he is not here anymore to see)

srb20005.png

This is dramatically overhyped.
The levels are empty. A line of Rings, spikes, and two Crawlas isn't much. Most parts are just long hallways, stairs, and turns.

Most importantly, I'm not seeing any new features. Where are the water reflections? Where are the slopes? Where are the night-day transitions?

Karuno said:
This is dramatically overhyped.
The levels are empty. A line of Rings, spikes, and two Crawlas isn't much. Most parts are just long hallways, stairs, and turns.

Most importantly, I'm not seeing any new features. Where are the water reflections? Where are the slopes? Where are the night-day transitions?

What are you talking about? This is an image of an example stupid.

You can't expect every image to have 1,000 rings and 50,000,000 enemies.

We don't add things to the levels until we complety finish making it.

I can tell you don't know how to make levels.

I would love to see you come up with some thing better *shot* and go to bed *shot*

If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY IT and that goes to everyone else!
*shot til you drop*

I don't know why I joined this stupid forums anyway. You people are nothing but ignorant, stupid and better yet lame(as in WACKO and DUCKIE)

(blatant outbursts much?)
You honestly don't get the big picture. I've studied the wiki for weeks after joining, and tried to make maps. I understand how things work; I just didn't want to make levels. I know how to make levels; I know how good ones are made like; I won't make anything better unless I choose to play with SRB2 Doom Builder again. These maps don't follow the standards of an official srb2 level. These levels seem empty, too straight-forward, and simple. No obstacles, just turning, water in pits, and spikes. That's not fun for anyone.

...and no, I'm not ignorant, stupid, or lame. People who are would be spamming and ruining good topics.

Hold on... Why is Gemmys Princess working on GemPlanet?? Just because GemEarthBrandon is tempbanned, it doesn't mean he can't work on it. And are you GEB's sister? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back