Things stoped working!!! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glaber said:
Might need to post a screen shot to help explane.

He doesn't need too. Hes saying hes going through random objects like they're not solid. ( I think ) It happens too me sometimes.

That not the only thing. Rings don't work, Knux can't climb, and the robots can't harm you (nor the otherway around).

The area with the things that don't work has a lot of things in it.
Would that cause things to not work?(at least 150 things in one sector.)

Does having 150 things next to oneanother cause things around them to stop responding?

I am starting to get very annoyed that noone is trying to help me.

Sales said:
Does having 150 things next to oneanother cause things around them to stop responding?

Good job on getting annoyed! This is the internet, If no one replies in here it means either they don't know, don't care or they don't have the proper information to help you so stop demanding people to help you.

Sonict

Sonict said:
Sales said:

Good job on getting annoyed! This is the internet, If no one replies in here it means either they don't know, don't care or they don't have the proper information to help you so stop demanding people to help you.

Sonict

No Response = Ignoring the person.
If someone says that they can't help then that would help anyway.
If someone was looking to see if there was a way to solve a problem that they and someone else has then they don't need to post.
But don't just not post if you can't help, and if you don't care then don't look at the topic in the first place.

You've gone over the BLOCKMAP limit. Make a backup of the wad, then remove the BLOCKMAP lump from the wad. I think.

Alternatively, make the level a bit smaller. I had a problem with this with Sunken Palace zone.

ree-c said:
You've gone over the BLOCKMAP limit. Make a backup of the wad, then remove the BLOCKMAP lump from the wad. I think.

Alternatively, make the level a bit smaller. I had a problem with this with Sunken Palace zone.

You mean the red line in doombuilder?

SonicX8000 said:
I had that error too. but I fixed it by moving the THINGS to a diffent place.

I would have to move all of the sectors as well because some things can't be moved from thier spot in the sectors that thier in.

But, I forgot 1 thing.

If you go past the red line in the BLOCKMAP, I get an error whenever I do.

Try to keep within the red line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back