CrawlaCraft, SRB2 Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold, the Death Egg!

While the outside shell and face are done, the inside is very much a WIP. Some stuff that's being worked on and planned are...

-4 TNT cannons! (Currently we have one that's being tested, the other three will be added later.)
-Arrow cannons!
-Comand Deck!
-Other stuff!

Great stuff. I've always kind of wondered what exactly Eggman had planned to do with the Death Egg once it got into orbit. Like, was it supposed to just be suspended there, menacingly?

Been a week since last post, and I'm bored. Let's post some screenshots!

Behold the Death Egg under a Pokèmon-themed (Gen III) Texture Pack!
20110408164854.png

Think it's a pig? Wrong. Naturally occurring pink sheep. =O
20110408170524.png

Come to ChillVille, a cool place to live. *shot*
20110410032627.png

You'll notice only one of the on-land buildings isn't Snow... that's the entrance to ChillMine, the bottom of which has huge lakes of Obsidian.
20110410034601.png

Here is a group of 4 photos taking advantage of a glitch that rendered entire areas invisible for no reason. I used this to make a sorta-map of ChillMine.
20110408181017.png

20110408181132.png

20110408181220.png

20110408181244.png

So yeah, if you want to come to ChillVille we have room, and lots are bought with cobble, which will be added to the construction of our perimeter wall... just kidding, they're free. Donations of cobble for the wall are highly encouraged, however.

but it'll take a while without admin help. *glances at CyberKitsune*

Only if he wants to be in deep shit for giving stuff out (also, he's mod not admin :P). This is survival not creative, find your own snow blocks. ;)

Sure Senku! As soon as we get the Death Egg finished we will blow up the island it so we won't be on it. 8D *shot*

According to the /stats/ page, CMSGIW is online a time of post. I highly doubt it is true, given how the map can't keep up with anything but player locations, but still.

The server won't start up for some reason, we have most of our RAM cached which should free itself for the server to start, I guess Java doesn't like cached RAM though, so it'll be down till I can sort this out.

Ladies and gentlemen, the server is up again. But be warned, Cue's running it on Vanilla, so there is a strong chance you've been or will be griefed. While I was untouched, my neighbor's library-house is all but gone, and we have unconfirmed reports of Death Egg damages, and damage to many buildings. My house, Fort Chaos is mysteriously untouched. Not even the Portal Shack, which is 3 blocks away from aforementioned library-house. Good boy keeping it all safe, Fang (my wolf). Good boy.

Code:
[21:17:57] <MetalFighter> I return to the server
[21:18:04] <MetalFighter> only to find out my house has been blown up
[21:18:07] <MetalFighter> Fantastic
[21:19:43] <MetalFighter> LOL They blew up mostly everything and they didn
[21:19:50] <MetalFighter> t find the treasure room
[21:19:53] <MetalFighter> lawl
[21:20:13] <MetalFighter> I say that was a fail
[21:20:58] <Scizor300> I'm surprised that all whoevertheyare did was just blow shit up
[21:21:13] <Scizor300> My treasure stash from Skylands is still completely untouched
[21:21:14] <MetalFighter> other stuff was blown up too?
[21:24:49] <MetalFighter> lol
[21:24:57] <MetalFighter> Sp's house was blown up too
[21:25:03] <MetalFighter> and so were peach estates
[21:32:22] <MetalFighter> Even the DE was griefed..
[21:32:41] <MetalFighter> almost every single building on the map was griefed

While Chillville actually got CONSTRUCTION done to it. When the server when down, the framework for the barrier wall was barely there, now it's over half finished!

Man I so need to buy Minecraft for myself & work on recreating my house in a server. (I use my friend's PC for Minecraft)

& just for the hell of it. Have some snaps of my home.
20110426110603.png

The outside. Yes my patch of land is home to a lot & I mean a lot of Cows, Pigs & Sheep.
20110426110616.png

The interior when looking through the door, & a sheep...
20110426110630.png

The corners of the interior.
20110426110820.png

The island I live on.

Now if only I could recreate those in the server. & if you wonder how I got the resources. Inventory Hacking.

As a note, don't do anything you want to keep, if there's some major griefing I'm rolling back to the backup when Bukkit is up and running.

While Chillville actually got CONSTRUCTION done to it. When the server when down, the framework for the barrier wall was barely there, now it's over half finished!
Actually, I did all of that singlehandedly just before the server went down :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back