Just wanted to say, if the issue with Fang is that he doesn't have voice clips, just improvise and use Sniper like how SRB2K improvises for Mighty and Ray.

the mod sounds great,but when i try to start the mod,it goes error 0xc000007(that means files that are needed are not in the same directory to the program that needs it,i think..)if anyone got a solution,please tell me it

the mod sounds great,but when i try to start the mod,it goes error 0xc000007(that means files that are needed are not in the same directory to the program that needs it,i think..)

Error 0xc000007 is caused by trying to run an application that requires DLL files, but such files do not match the architecture of the application.
For example, if the game is built as a 32bit executable, it cannot use 64bit DLL files - and viceversa.

SRB2Persona.exe is a 32bit application, and one or more of the DLL files it is trying to load from your SRB2 folder are 64bit DLLs.
If you were missing any files, the game would complain about it directly, mentioning the missing file, instead of throwing the error above.

Make sure you have downloaded the 32bit version of SRB2 before putting SRB2P on top.

Error 0xc000007 is caused by trying to run an application that requires DLL files, but such files do not match the architecture of the application.
For example, if the game is built as a 32bit executable, it cannot use 64bit DLL files - and viceversa.

SRB2Persona.exe is a 32bit application, and one or more of the DLL files it is trying to load from your SRB2 folder are 64bit DLLs.
If you were missing any files, the game would complain about it directly, mentioning the missing file, instead of throwing the error above.

Make sure you have downloaded the 32bit version of SRB2 before putting SRB2P on top.
-If it is the case, then explain to me how did he get 64bit 2.2.8. Support for 64bit builds ended ever since 2.2.3 released, y'know!-
Edit: I forgot compiling the source code exists.

If it is the case, then explain to me how did he get 64bit 2.2.8. Support for 64bit builds ended ever since 2.2.3 released
Oh yeah, I forgot lol, no need to use a confrontational tone

Actually, looking at it again, the error code is potentially missing a character!

If the error is 0xc000007b, turns out the error cause differs a bit.
For SRB2, it is most often DLL<>EXE architecture mismatch, but it can also be caused because either files are corrupted for whatever reason. Downloading it again should fix it?

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

!!LINUX USERS READ THIS!!
It compiles on linux fine. No errors preventing it from working! Have fun!
Hey how did you compile this i'm really new and need help can you help a stranger out with this?

Last edited:
I think with CMake you can make a Makefile to compile it. You just need the dev version of the used library

Every time I try and boot it up it bothers me about some 'libopenmdt.dll' file that I can't for the life of me find from the dropbox or from extracting the demo or patch files so I have no clue what i may be doing wrong. Seen some gameplay and this looks like a must-play so I'm eager to fix this and get to playing.

I love it. Just played a netgame and it was so much fun! It's also my first experience with persona. This is so well done, I hope you keep working on it!

Every time I try and boot it up it bothers me about some 'libopenmdt.dll' file that I can't for the life of me find from the dropbox or from extracting the demo or patch files so I have no clue what i may be doing wrong. Seen some gameplay and this looks like a must-play so I'm eager to fix this and get to playing.

make sure you have the files extracted to the same folder srb2win.exe is, and not the addons folder. the game requires srb2's source code and dll files to function, so you absolutely have to put them there.

make sure you have the files extracted to the same folder srb2win.exe is, and not the addons folder. the game requires srb2's source code and dll files to function, so you absolutely have to put them there.

I made sure that the downloads from here and their files were in the same folder as srb2win.exe but not only is libopenmdt.dll still not there, but srb2win.exe is apparently missing 'SDL2.dll'.

windows file invalid link

I tried to download the file for windows but the link said it was invalid. I use windows so with this problem I can't play this demo. Can you fix the link for windows please?

I think a nice update will be adding the Add-ons menu. Since it's easier from there. Ya know since SRB2P Addons will be appearing soon.

Last edited:
Quick question, is there a command or a way to save stats for a multiplayer game? Or a way to just make it that way ingame? I don't feel like restarting after like 2 hours of gameplay in Tartarus.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back