Strategy Guide for SRB2 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
Now that the new version has been released, when are we going to see a strategy guide for the game? I ask not only because I need one, but also because I imagine there will soon be plenty of n00bs asking the same question.

I guess when the wiki is back up people, like you and me can start making strategies for the wiki.

Do we have to refer to people as 'n00bs' all the time. It's just annoying as whatever. I'm sure they'll release one soon. Just not now because they're waiting for some people to actually complete the game first.

Yeah, we figure you guys should have a good week to try to figure everything out on your own. When the Wiki comes up feel free to start posting emblem locations and similar things. There's a lot of content here, obviously, so there's a lot of stuff to write about on the Wiki when it's back up.

My Wiki todo list:
Clear up all old information. Only relevant information (Thing types that have stayed between versions, linedef types that did the same, sectors that did the same, etc) stays. This is almost done. I just have to finish moving the level pages to the 1.09.4 history section and delete redirects.
Get a new Wiki theme. I'll be having Cue set this up with me over next week. This is actually really simple too, but something I've wanted done for the longest time. Now is a VERY good time to do this.
Update MediaWiki. You'll know when I'm doing this.
After this is done, the Wiki will be back up and available to edit as you please.

I expect it would kill you if you aren't careful, and sometimes inexplicably crash. Once you got so far in, you'd find a page where all the normal methods of navigating didn't work, and need to be creative to get anywhere. This process would claim many lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back