This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Wait. The uploader was banned? ARGH! We JUST got an official Rocket Metal, and it's gone again! Oh well... As I mentioned earlier, the unofficial version was better anyway...

i don't wanna know why, and maybe that implies that this creation should be removed from the message board because it would not be updated anymore

A lack of updates doesn't justify removing a mod, I think? Not unless it broke the game.

Wait. The uploader was banned? ARGH! We JUST got an official Rocket Metal, and it's gone again! Oh well... As I mentioned earlier, the unofficial version was better anyway...

1. Yeah, i mean... finnaly we have an Rocket released and the guy that made it got banned, F.
2. It can't be called "Unofficial", because the original creator wanted other people to complete it, and... Inazuma did his own Rocket, no changed sprites, but cool abilities.

1. Yeah, i mean... finnaly we have an Rocket released and the guy that made it got banned, F.
2. It can't be called "Unofficial", because the original creator wanted other people to complete it, and... Inazuma did his own Rocket, no changed sprites, but cool abilities.

I mean inazuma's version just has 2.1 metal sonic abilties

Well, idk how is the unoficial port soo yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can say that i like this character, probably as it won't have any updates anytime soon. Still, would apreciate if someone dm me a link to that unofficial port :v Not that it is important but would be cool to check it out.

Wait, is there a link? I'm curious!

honestly i'm not a huge fan of this mod purely bc of the choice to use the homing thok that's hardcoded into the game rather than making one that doesn't stop your momentum and boost mode and isn't pointless to use in contrast with just ramming into enemies or spinning.
spritework is pretty good, even though you didn't make it and they're just metal edits anyway.

hello. I'm here to report a bug. I install the mod, i open the srb2 files, i insert the mod, i open the game then i go to addons and i activate the mod, i go in the character select screen and rocket metal isn't there. is it normal or it happens only to me?

hello. I'm here to report a bug. I install the mod, i open the srb2 files, i insert the mod, i open the game then i go to addons and i activate the mod, i go in the character select screen and rocket metal isn't there. is it normal or it happens only to me?

The mod author is gone, so there's no point in bug reports anymore. But it should be working fine, at least until some major update to the game comes along.

The mod author is gone, so there's no point in bug reports anymore. But it should be working fine, at least until some major update to the game comes along.

Well. The fact it's that he doesn't appear in the characther select screen. Do i need to have even the 1st rocket metal to activate it? I know that i sound without respect for the author ban and im really sorry for it. But i can't find a way to make metal n29 work.If someone can help (even if the author it's gone) i would appriciate. Thanks♡

Last edited:
Kinda irrelevant making a correction if the creator isn't gonna see it because they're banned

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back