Where can I find a guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
Where can I find a strategy guide for SRB2? CEZ is bothering me, and so are the emblems.

Oops, here isn't any guide...

Hovewer, somebody with REALLY GOOD experience and gameplay can do one...

I'm making one, but I have other things bogging me down as well, so it'll be a while. Yuou're best bet is it simply find somebody to play a coop game with and try to practice that way. Observe the other player as well with F12. You may find that he/she knows a few things that may come in handy. :wink:

It has, in pretty much every DOOM sourceport (maybe even DOOM itself, dunno, haven't tried), switched your view over to that of other players so you can see what they're up to. That is, if it's coop.

Wow. It'd be nice if you could do that to enemies. I think I'll go put it in the Ideas topic now. ^_^

So, did anybody find a guide yet? I've been looking, and still nothing. Those of you who are working on a guide, PM it to me(at least what you have done). I'd like to see the layout.

There's no need to make a guide on SRB2, it's a start at the beginning and finish at the end game. If you can't beat it, then I really pity you.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I've beaten the game on Easy, Normal, and Hard, but Very Hard is too much for me! :roll:

I've wanted to do an SRB2 guide for quite some time. Perhaps I will some day, but you know me... I have the attention span of a goldfish.

*Looks at his to-do list*
Training levels for Omega...
Sonic Jam hub, also for Omega...
Contest wad...
Windows XP pictures for HotDog...
Bathroom, food, shower, etc...

You don't need to do those WinXP pics if you don't want to, Ritz... I havn't made much progress on that level anyway.

By 'much', I mean 'any'.

Oh, I really don't mind, I just keep forgetting.

In fact... *Takes pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back