Resource icon

finally, a tailsguy model. (updated again)

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
its about time this fox that likes to shoot gets to shoot all the things in 3D this time around.

.DAT file code:
TAILSGUY TAILSGUY/TAILSGUY.md2 2.0 0.0

character download:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=45726

notes: in this update i finally gave tailsguy animations. and now he has a blend texture for all your multiplayer needs!

Attachments

• srb20222.png
    srb20222.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 2,079
  • TAILSGUY.zip
    58.3 KB · Views: 417
  • srb20089.gif
    srb20089.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,334
Last edited:
I guess this can go into releases, but uh... it really doesn't look like I would have expected...

Uh... well, it's not exactly what i expected, and i think that the title is kinda exaggerated... because there will be Tails Guy models pretty soon...
but... uh... yeah, nice job... i guess you will learn with the time.

it's a good beginning for a character like this.
the only thing needed are smoothing some parts and get some help with the texture

Looks more so the part of a placeholder model than a true model.

Then again, everyone starts somewhere. Perhaps a future revision is already planned.
Regardless of that, great work. :v)

Looks more so the part of a placeholder model than a true model.

Then again, everyone starts somewhere. Perhaps a future revision is already planned.
Regardless of that, great work. :v)

for those of you who wanted better, you're in luck. im thinking of updating it with extem right away. he's the better guy for animations. i dont know how to make textures only show up on one side of a model. extem was sorta just a supporter in this versions sense. in conclusion, extem and i are working on this to make it better.

Cool I guess...
But it's just a model. No animations to be seen AT ALL. Not even a super form!

You should whip up animations fast

just updated the model with an updated look. no animations yet. theres a note on the actual thing saying why.

update ahoy!: added animations because why not, and he now has a blend texture! oh look! think i saw some blue and red tailsguy models running by!

Erm, the only animations you added are pain and walk, you're still missing the superform and the other stuff like that.

doesnt work for me

do you even know how models work? you need to make sure the models.dat says what I say to put in there. just put the tailsguy folder in the models folder. not a folder in the models folder. just put it in the models folder.

Back