Hey, im having issues getting the mecha model to work. I believe ive done everything right. My other models work.

Skip's Model is cool but I don't like how his feet when running go through his body. It's creepy.

I see, for some reason SMS's md3 wasn't the latest version I made, not sure why it happened, but it should be fixed now, just download the .zip again.

Hey, im having issues getting the mecha model to work. I believe ive done everything right. My other models work.

Did you add the extra line on your models.dat file? Mecha doesn't do anything differently to the other models.

Skip's Model is cool but I don't like how his feet when running go through his body. It's creepy.

I changed Skip's RUN a little bit, so it looks less creepy now, it's still going through his body since that's inevitable, but it's less noticeable now.

Last edited:
Did I do this right?

I've never done anything like this befo so if someone could help me out that would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot (443).jpg
    Screenshot (443).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 295
Oh I meant like the setup like ThatAzazelFire's new update on their model pack

I see, since my pack is mostly player models, I don't see the point in changing the setup, should be easy enough to change and organize it that way anyway.

I've never done anything like this befo so if someone could help me out that would be appreciated

That should work fine, are you having any issues?

I see, since my pack is mostly player models, I don't see the point in changing the setup, should be easy enough to change and organize it that way anyway.

That should work fine, are you having any issues?

I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing with the pack itself. I've extracted the MModels file and placed it in models and I'm pretty sure I'm adding the lining code to my models.dat fine but whenever I start up the game it's just not therein the MModels in the addons option on the menu and if that's not the method I have no clue how to enable the model or whatever you do.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing with the pack itself. I've extracted the MModels file and placed it in models and I'm pretty sure I'm adding the lining code to my models.dat fine but whenever I start up the game it's just not therein the MModels in the addons option on the menu and if that's not the method I have no clue how to enable the model or whatever you do.

If everything is installed correctly, you'll just need to go into your settings to change the renderer from Software to OpenGL. Then go down to OpenGL Options and switch models to on.

Back