Why doesnt the servers work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn

I havent played srb2 in a while, i got 2.0.6 and when i try to play online it takes forever too load and seems like it never comes up. One time I waited while watching a movie and my pc turned off...

how do i fix this?

If you are trying to use the ms launcher, it doesn't work for this version. I don't see how it wouldn't work if you are trying via srb2win (or w/e OS).

If you are trying to use the ms launcher, it doesn't work for this version. I don't see how it wouldn't work if you are trying via srb2win (or w/e OS).

That's the thing... when I try launching the normal way it says SetDisplayMode FAILED: Function call not supported.

The code for the master server will be automatically be correct once you download, I just remembered that. >.<
Are there any programs blocking srb2 or something?

The code for the master server will be automatically be correct once you download, I just remembered that. >.<

no but ill go check on launcher sicne the srb2win one doesnt work

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

WOW IM SO STUPID I had internet server off (facepalms and beats the s*** outta myself) THNX FOR THE HELP :D

Err... Go to srb2.org and look under the FAQ for how to join a netgame, that might help. Then, you can look at the wiki maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back