who is or has or did play the entire paper mario series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, "TMM"? Last I checked, there's simply "Paper mario", "Paper Mario 2:TTYD", and "Super paper Mario". I don't see how you could make a shortened form of any of those which says "TMM".

I'd assume that his crappy acronym means that he's talking about the third.
I just like Bow for the slap thing.

I thought Paper Mario 1 and 2 were equally good. The first one was a definite classic, and the second one had fresh new graphics and sound, and put a few twists in the gameplay - partners get a leg up for example. If there's one thing I absolutely loved about those two games, it was how they personified the Mario universe. As soon as I saw Paper Mario on the N64, I never thought the same way about the universe again. There was a brilliant charm to it, and it was done so well that it still remains my favorite universe ever. Originally I thought that Goombas and Koopas were just basic enemy characters, but here you get to know them on a personal level. It's really unlike anything else out there.

My main complaint with Super Paper Mario is that it doesn't do this. In fact, everything I loved about the previous Paper Mario games was completely absent. The charm was replaced with something that simply wasn't the good old charm I was accustomed to, mainly due to the fact that there weren't... any Mario characters present. While the previous Paper Mario games had an emphasis on the minor Mario characters, well, don't expect to see them here! I just played through the game once and then laid it to rest. Meanwhile, I'm going to revisit Paper Mario 1 or 2. Because I actually truly enjoyed those games.

Sonic blue said:
The only thing I didn't beat (actual game not side stuff) was the shadow queen final boss in paper mario 2, but besides that I beat all the games.

Have Mario at Lvl. 30. You'll stand a chance.

And I played all of them. I just never beaten Super Paper Mario yet.

I've only played the first one, up to the 3rd boss(Cant figure out where to go on the paths). Those Tornadoes in the 2nd boss scared the hell out of me.

supersonic45 said:
I've only played the first one, up to the 3rd boss(Cant figure out where to go on the paths). Those Tornadoes in the 2nd boss scared the hell out of me.
you meen what paths? the only paths i have done is the dino one in the crystal king chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back