color texting is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really piss people off, it gets n00bs begging them in game: "how i color text????" "tell me!!!". Really, colored text, name, whatever, is pointless. Plus, there is already a topic of this.

so am I the only one in here that cant? i find myself still blaming fists.
Well First of all Fists is a show off and all he does is talking About Clans
and he successed on making you jelous as i see, Plus you can Only use that glitch on windows XP.
PS: Erm...Not only 3 people...Me,kyuubinaruto9990 and AbiT know how to do it too >_>...

Last edited:
Honestly, color texting is just a method of trolling meant to piss people off. I don't know why anybody gives a damn about it.

It's the classic 'it's "not allowed" so people have a bad knee-jerk reaction' case. If it weren't under the hammer of removal then people would not care and it'd quickly fall into much less common usage.

Yeah. Django has right but moar playerz know how to do it. This thing is very easy. And my brother Midbus gived a download link with colored name made by me for KO.T.E in his topic. This is really easy thing to do. Just think.

Colour names use the same symbols as coloured text and servernames, so anyone who knew how to use coloured text can easily use a coloured name.

*cough*it's no secret!*cough*

犬夜叉;689297 said:
It amazes me what people consider secrets nowadays.

xsrb0333.png

And, almost a year and a half ago:
xsrb0120.png

You didn't just "type that in" from the say command, did you? I thought scripts were nessecary?

OMG I'M IN THAT SCREENSHOT!
LOL.
Anyways, when people change their name to color when I am on a server, It says "<player name> sent a bad name change." I don't really care, I just think it would be a neat thing to know how to do.

Well First of all Fists is a show off and all he does is talking About Clans

That is.. Until he gets his overdramatic mental breakdown, and goes all Emo.

And Allen talks about color naming as if it was as important as the 9/11.

I´ve never seen Shardvex using color names, I sure have seen him using lotsa scripts, but never color naming.

犬夜叉;689297 said:
It amazes me what people consider secrets nowadays.

xsrb0333.png

And, almost a year and a half ago:
xsrb0120.png

?
Is that not the vanilla .exe or is that actually accessible? If so, what key o_o

That said, colored text isn't a big deal. Hell, we've been using colored text.
Yes, white is a color.

That is.. Until he gets his overdramatic mental breakdown, and goes all Emo.

And Allen talks about color naming as if it was as important as the 9/11.

I´ve never seen Shardvex using color names, I sure have seen him using lotsa scripts, but never color naming.

You've seen me using lotsa scripts? I don't think so, unless you have been spying on me. (Uh oh... I wish I hadn't said that.) I don't use this name in netgames, so you wouldn't have seen me!

Reasons you haven't seen me using a color name:
1. Because I don't use color names, I use colored server names, like Spectrum's Server.
2. My netgame name is not Shardvex, because people impersonate that name. Which is annoying. You can find me under the alternate names "Zappfire/Zappfire the Echidna", "Shadow the Werehog", "Railsniper" and "Smash the Echidna".
3. Really, people just do it to show off.

Also, Fist is not a show off (ok, he sorta is, but he really is as good as he says he is), he does not talk about clans and nothing else, color text is not used by 3 people only, and it isn't worth bothering about either unless you want to look show-off-ish.

Also, there is more than one way to use color. *wink*

Last edited:
Meh, I don't really care about colored-texts. One time some noob came to my server saying "AHUHAHAHA I LEIK HAZ CULURED TUXT I AM SOO KEWL *Snort*" I see them everywhere. I don't dislike it but when people shove it right in you're face like little noobs. Plus i'm lazy to doing anything unless it really has a meaning to doing it. That's all...*Headdesk*

I don't use this name in netgames, so you wouldn't have seen me!
What if hypothetically, I was already aware of the different names you use? I woudn´t have needed to see Shardvex in order to know who did it.

1. Because I don't use color names
So... I was right? yayz.

2. My netgame name is not Shardvex, you can find me under the alternate names "Zappfire/Zappfire the Echidna", "Shadow the Werehog", "Railsniper" and "Smash the Echidna".

And I´m in the know of that. Actually, I clearly see you abstained from showing us one of your usernames, most likely, the most relevant one, but that´d have blown up the cover, woudn´t it?

The big question is, why doesn't the server reformat these packets before relaying them to the clients?

What if hypothetically, I was already aware of the different names you use? I woudn´t have needed to see Shardvex in order to know who did it.

So... I was right? yayz.

And I´m in the know of that. Actually, I clearly see you abstained from showing us one of your usernames, most likely, the most relevant one, but that´d have blown up the cover, woudn´t it?

Wait half a minute, my other username? You shouldn't even know my other username. Spying... uh oh... You know more than you say.

Last edited:
The big question is, why doesn't the server reformat these packets before relaying them to the clients?

That wouldn't stop exe mods to disable said code and still send color characters over to the other players, though.

I believe this issue is already resolved in this post where, effectively, any colored character is simply not printed, client side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back