Kingdomhearts 358/2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was from Final Fantasy 7(I really don't know why people complain, levels don't even matter in this game. You can finish the game on proud at level 1).

I thought it was from Final Fantasy 7(I really don't know why people complain, levels don't even matter in this game. You can finish the game on proud at level 1).

Come to think of it it does remind me of materia!
Just that the panels aren't recognized story-wise.

I've never played a KH game... how the **** do you say that title? Three-hundred-fifty-eight-halves Days?

Three-five-eight days over two

Is it just me, or did the Clay Armor boss in the Coliseum take forever?
In the American version they cut the health in half. I played it on the Japanese version(It took me like 40 minutes. Doesn't help that they have annoying enemies incredibly weak to spells that spawn extra minions if you take less than 15 seconds to kill the 3 phantoms).

I've never played a KH game... how the **** do you say that title? Three-hundred-fifty-eight-halves Days?

I'll throw a spoiler warning just in case.

*Minor spoilers* (do we have spoilers tags?)

Technically Three-Five-Eight Days over Two, but it's actually a code for 358 days through the eyes of two (or something incredibly similar to that). (The two people that are referred can be debated, but it is more than likely Roxas and Xion).

*End spoilers*

Anyways from what I can tell, this game looks like a very good game, and I really want to play it.

Actually, I heard /2 days means HALF a day. It makes sense. As it goes to day 359 and ends the game.

Oh, Clay armor may take long. Its easier if you have Aero magic. And block when he spins by you. You could also use the vases...

Actually, I heard /2 days means HALF a day. It makes sense. As it goes to day 359 and ends the game.

*Spoilers again*
On that note, I'd like to quote Nomura from the 358/2 Days Ultimania interview on this matter.

-- Just one more thing that I think everyone is wondering, just what does the title “358/2 Days” mean?
Nomura: That’s the question that everyone has to ask in interviews. (laughs) There is an answer, but I think it’s best not to answer it. Well okay, I’ll give a little hint. “/2” is read in English as “over two”, but this isn’t the kind of over that means to “pass over” something. The 358 days are shared between two people, so “/2”, but I’d rather you imagine which two we are talking about. After you’ve finished playing it you might change your mind about who the two people are.
*End Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back