Thoughts on pandoras box?

Jaco Boy

I was originally just gonna make this about the ultimate cheat, but then I realized that I haven't seen a thread talk about pandoras Box as a whole. Or at least not recently. So I figured id make this thread about that. Personally, I think pandoras box is a good reward for getting 100%. You get a list of cheats that you can go nuts with. But I do think it has room for improvement. I think it was added around 2.0, which was around 11 years ago. The extra itself hasn't really changed all that much since then, with the exception in 2.2 where they added an option for toggling super forms for characters that don't naturally have super forms, and adding the ability to add mods mid act. Id like if they would add more ways to mess with the the characters, or change them all together. Such as being able to change your scale, enter god or noclip mode without the console, and other things of that sort. Id even like to see a way to change skins without quiting to the menu. But what do you think about pandoras box? How do you think it could be changed or made better?

It's a cool reward, but I kinda wish there were a few more things you could do with it. Maybe a player scale option, the ability to change which character you are in single player, etc. The novelty to it wears off pretty quick as it is now.

Pandoras Box is definitely a great reward for 100%’ing the game. Like you and Time Gear have both said already, it’s lacking more features to go along with it. Although I don’t have many ideas on what should be added, I do think that having the ability to change character (S_SKIN) or level (Map #) should be a option you could do with Pandoras Box, especially sense they are already things that are plausible within the Console.

Pandora's Box would be a great unlockable if it were labeled as "Cheat Menu" in the unlockables list so that people wouldn't get their hopes up for some super special 200 emblem reward.

"Pandora's Box" sounds so much more mysterious and momentous than what it really is.

It's basically some sort of debug mode.

Hmm, i wonder if maybe they could add something similar to the debug mode in the original games, like being able to place down objects and such. Maybe even being able to fly around fazing through walls and stuff, although that last one might not be possible.

Hmm, i wonder if maybe they could add something similar to the debug mode in the original games, like being able to place down objects and such. Maybe even being able to fly around fazing through walls and stuff, although that last one might not be possible.

What you are talking about is actually in the game through console commands, though it's two separate commands. They probably could put them in the box if they wanted to.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back