Resource icon

Among Us Crew-mate - Vent Update! - v7.11 - Md2 Model

Challenge for 7.11!

**I am gonna make the Vent update!***

Would you like to have the Challenge Mode in?

(If yes, only GFZ is supported. If no, remember you can always use it with BotSkin.)

The voting has ended (ahead of time...)

AND THE WINNER IS.....

YES! We will keep the GFZ Minigame! Thanks for voting!

Last edited:
when the imposter is delicious

also a suggestion, the imposter could vent through broken monitors, but that's just an idea

I think that is a really good idea but then the skeld should be updated if you want to vent

You are right... But remember that we didn't creat the Skeld (for SRB2).
I can explain how it works. The Impostor spawns MT_VENT and vents.
Just press spin to do it... (Seems like I just told too much... It had to be a suprise...) Well, now you know how venting works, (though I didn't have to tell you that....)

Congrats for the model! Can't wait to play with it ^^ I also tried the challenge mode, it is a really cool concept

I know... Wait maybe make a among us hud! It is just going to be a hud but Interactive when you are on a open monitor the sabotage button changes to vent button and you can vent by pressing c1 and to kill touch

I know... Wait maybe make a among us hud! It is just going to be a hud but Interactive when you are on a open monitor the sabotage button changes to vent button and you can vent by pressing c1 and to kill touch

...I'm not that good you know! I'm just a beginner!

Oh sry I did not know but good work! I am right now on my phone cuz' I am bored right now because there are no updates now...

i just noticed that you were the one who made crewmate. and i just noticed you put it in the same thread! anyway, i was happy to help. if you want me to update the model, i can!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

blue vented from the sky. wait. stop. WHY ARE YOU VOTING ME?!

i just noticed that you were the one who made crewmate. and i just noticed you put it in the same thread! anyway, i was happy to help. if you want me to update the model, i can!

I have to say that I'm impressed! You did a very good job making the model! (After I finish venting, you can make a md2 for it.)

Last edited:
I noticed a bug where if one player jetpack glides all the other's get glided too, also the mb post says 7.1 but there's no 7.1 link, is the bug going to be fixed in 7.1?

Hello, I just wanna point out Techno Hill 1 is impossible in challange mode because the imposter spawns right on top of you, so yeah, heh heh... totally didnt take me half an hour to find that out. Because it really didnt, more like, 10 seconds.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Hello, I just wanna point out Techno Hill 1 is impossible in challange mode because the imposter spawns right on top of you, so yeah, heh heh... totally didnt take me half an hour to find that out. Because it really didnt, more like, 10 seconds.

Just read another reply, now know that only GFZ is supported cause yeah.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back