XSRB2 vX-010 - Updated 7.17.11 7:11PM EDT (xsrb2-010.zip/xmus.dta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Title said:
This time it's real
Thats the thing. It was not an april fool joke in this thread to begin with.
I mean c'mon guys you can stop being paranoid now because I've already said april fools has ended

In case you haven't noticed, I know that this is not an April Fools joke. It can't be one, because there is no joke to be found.

i like it!

XD i like it because of the Boss Health Bar when gets hited.But these EXE aren´t strange.Have you relesed before?

1. I do not understand half of what you just said (in sentence construction)

2. I never said anything about it being strange

3. if i'm wrong on point 2 then stamp that as FAIL

EDIT: Oh wait you're brazillian. So that sentence construction thing may be accidental

Last edited:
Golf is pretty fun, but it's too bad that you barely bounce off after you hit a wall. You should also be spinning again when you land your jump, as seeing the player walking is simply 'cheating'.

The afterimages when you have a speed shoe is pretty nice. It's just funny how getting them means you're faster than Super Sonic. He shoulda gotten some afterimages too.

The custom single player stages that you added are fun, with the same awesome gimmics from the last version. But the fact that it's in Level Select means that you get to start with all Emeralds.

The first boss is a nice combination of SRB2's first two bosses. The second boss is just epic. The turrets wildly shooting across the floor was unexpected. You might be able to stand somewhere and jump with the right timing, but having four turrets seems too much to even bother. You can also stand behind a turret for a safespot, but still jump for the occasional fire trail.

I was surprised when I saw Time Attack's Staff Time. That's a pretty neat idea right there. But somehow, watching you in Daybreak zone is the only replay that makes me want to say "screw you" :P

21mcjdh.jpg

I'm just glad prtscr was nice enough to show up bright colors. Haven't played srb2 in so long that I forgot about that.

Eh, I like it. Nice custom levels, and Sonic Golf is kinda fun (Although ridiculously hard to even get a par on the one with water. Seriously, that level needs to be nerfed), and as for Shards, well...Let's say it's fun, but feels a bit odd to me. If I had to give a rating (gonna give one anyway, nyeh) of 0 to 5, it'd be a 4.

Everybody knows what the shards are for, just like a dragon ball. So the jewel is not really a MacGuffin.

And ZarroTsu: in the console, just bind the screenshot command.

Everybody knows what the shards are for, just like a dragon ball. So the jewel is not really a MacGuffin.

Or just press F8.

Anyway, somebody needs/I need to make a huge golf pack for this. :D

I'm so into this, that I'm hosting a Shard Server with this. Period.

-------------------------------------------------
Keryo Wolfe's XSRB2 Mod Mayhem!!!

Wait.....where is the new special stage?
EDIT:What is tunes Baka? (Cirno's pixel perfect math class?)

Last edited:
Mr.Black said:
Wait.....where is the new special stage?
If you actually found a warp token somewhere and mean a special stage then I don't know

But if you were trying to find the sonic golf levels...you would have to have completed srb2 (xsrb2 may not be neccesary) to unlock secrets now open up xsrb2 and go into the sky room then bonus levels and then select sonic golf

Originally Posted by Chaos Zero 64

darkbob1713 said:
Or just press F8.

But someone would have to bind the screenshot command to F8 if somehow it wasn't their default key

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back