Mouse sensitivity problem with Jeck Jims' 2.2 3D Models

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
As I said in the mod's thread:

I have a minor bug related to mouse sensitivity: If I start the game in OpenGL my camera/mouse movement is lower than usual.

It can be fixed if I turn the graphical option to software then to OpenGL back it works but I want to find a way to not have to do that every time I start the game again...

Also Fang becomes 2D even in OpenGL because it's a known glitch.

I think this is the right section to ask that. Thanks for the help in advance!

The 3D models are not interfering with the "mouse sensitivity", it's the OGL mode, if you use the OGL mode from the bat it works differently though, I'd advice you to try that one out.
This isn't the right section, what you should do is report it so Devs know that this is a thing (it might be reported already, but better make sure!).

Came back to tell you to consider changing the name of the thread because it's misleading.
I don't know how to change the thread name.

Anyway it doesn't matter simply because it solved my problem, starting from the exe shortcut with -opengl in it makes the mouse go like normal now.

I wonder if this is related to the issue I'm having... I don't play with mouse, but since using OpenGL/ the 3D models, whether I'm using them or not, the forward movement of all characters is messed up for some reason. It's like the gravity/weight is massively increased to the point where spin-dashing/thokking/flying/gliding is the only way to get up a small incline.

I am struggling to troubleshoot it!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back