SDGO/SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueTenguMan

Been working. . .
Title is a mouthful isn't it?
sdgo.jpg

SDGO, short for SD gundam online, is an online F2P Korean multiplayer game for the PC that's been around for about 5 years. Featuring over 350 Mobile suits from across different centuries, OVAs, novels, etc. there is plenty to collect for fun and others to customize to your combat preferences. Likewise, if you're aware of Exteel before it's shut down, you'll find the controls are very similar.

Wait. . .you never played Exteel? Eh doesn't matter, the controls are still easy to learn (a little clunky, but still simple to maneuver)

Starting last year, there was an open beta for SDGO on OGplanet and now we have our full release for the NA region. Now I know what you're thinking. . ." OGplanet? Of all of the other (good) companies to go to, it had to be OGplanet?" Yeah I know, and I've seen the complaints regarding it. . .but I can assure you that when it came to SDGO, the prices are very fair (shop wise and capsule machines), you get a good amount of points for each rank up until Petty officer I, and the community is welcome to educate it's base is you ever need assistance with Hexagon stat modification, suits, etc. As of now we have a good handful of players. . .but it could be BETTER.

If you're ever interested and start to play, just search up Synchro, my IGN, on the friends list. I'll help you out with leveling your suits and we'll have a good time. I'm not always on but, least you're not going in a lone wolf XD

SDGO OGplanet site
SDGO wiki

DAT QUBELEY

Last edited:
Ah sweet, I remember hearing about it years ago and tried it out when I heard it came stateside from the free-to-play game thread. So far I can't say I have complaints about it, Haven't tried things like customizing though.

I do like the RPS mechanic though, helps guarantee that even though you have a weak unit, you could still have a competitive chance against other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back