Cream Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
No. I have a niece younger than cream and her voice isn't annoying and squeaky. Well, if they can't change her voice at her age, make her older then change her voice. Do you know how many times they've changed sonic's voice?
at least 5 times, he's gone from sounding like a 4 year old to sounding like a 20 year old to sounding like some random hobo.

The Dark Fox said:
Doesn't almost every 6 year old girl have an annoying voice?
f
One thing that interested me about her is that she lets Cheese do the fighting, rather than vice versa.

Exactly. They keep changing sonic's voice when they really need to change creams and tails. When I get the chance I'm going to create a game with tails as the main character, but he's going to be different. I don't care what or who's sonic's voice actors, but SEGA does need to change cream and tails.

Only time I've actually seen cream fight is when she killed emerl with that bunny kick thing. But other than that cheese seems to do all the fighting like Dark Fox said.

I mean if you see an average TV shw most of the time the little kids will often be squeaky-voiced polite and a little naive. That's what Cream is.

In any case they really need to change her age. Most of the sonic characters are teenagers (Except Victor he's 20). Even Tails is a teenager (He is 12 or 13 years old last I checked). So that's what I think.

Cream is 6 years old, Tails is 8 years old. Well, that was back in Sonic Heroes... >_>

Yeah. Heroes is like 2 or 3 years old. Tails has to be like at least 12 or 13 in the games right now. That's what I think anyway.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
In any case they really need to change her age. Most of the sonic characters are teenagers (Except Victor he's 20). Even Tails is a teenager (He is 12 or 13 years old last I checked). So that's what I think.
Tails is eight. There is nothing wrong with a young recurring character. Is Baby Mario a problem for Mario?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Cream is the same age as Tails I think.
Tails is 8. Cream is 6.

Sik said:
Cream is 6 years old, Tails is 8 years old. Well, that was back in Sonic Heroes... >_>
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Yeah. Heroes is like 2 or 3 years old. Tails has to be like at least 12 or 13 in the games right now. That's what I think anyway.
Game dates don't affect age.

Baby Mario was one of the main characters of the series and plus his voice isn't squeaky so it's that I don't like young characters, it's just they should try and keep a balance between age groups.

Well, I'm done with discussing cream and ages and everything else for now. And thanks everyone for the knoledge I didn't even know about. I'm off to find more info on cream and tails, then I'll post it here when I'm done.

Shadow the Hedgehog was only 6 months after Sonic Heros guys, none of them aged, since Sonic2k6 never happened.

How do you find Cream interesting when all she does is attack with a Chao named "Cheese" that has a bow tie?

Plus, she's just a generic 6 year old bunny with unmatched politeness.

What the heck is sonic 2k6 in the first place? I've never heard of it so could you please inform me.

Sega's worst try to return to old-school's Sonic. An epic fail. Wasn't it supposed to have only Sonic and Eggman and nothing more in the first place? >_>

Chaos Knuckles said:
How do you find Cream interesting when all she does is attack with a Chao named "Cheese" that has a bow tie?

Plus, she's just a generic 6 year old bunny with unmatched politeness.
Cream is unique. I always prefered unique people, like Tikal, Rouge, and Fang. Those people are different then most Sonic characters, since they are either people who love action and adventure, or are just people who are obsessed with Chaos Emeralds. Cream has no need for emeralds;she isn't selfish.

Anyways...this cream disscussion is starting to get a little pointless now. I since an arguement coming soon, but anyways it really doesn't matter what other people think of cream, but if you post something like this then you are diffenetly gonna get some oponions you might not like,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back