Linedef help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make a level that have teleporters in it but I don't know how this stuff work. Can't anybody help me P.s I using doombuilder, and I'm 13 years old so some thing you say will be confusing :?

There are plenty of people here that are 13. Age is no excuse for anything. Also, do what Robo said and check STARS.

You can try looking at Labyrinth Woods from Mystic Realm. That makes some heavy use of teleporters. But remember, use teleporters sparingly. They aren't really needed in most levels, as most of the time you can physically build a path to the next area yourself.

I'm 9, and I know how to do tons o' stuff with SRB2 and DB. :P
Would help, but the question has been answered.

Tapika the fox said:

I thought you were lying about that. Are you really 9?

As they have said, age is no excuse for anything, as I'm about to turn 13 and I can WAD, SOC, and even change a few small aspects of code.
Anyway, we can't help you if you just say I need help and leave it at that. To use something SSN once said: "That's the equivilent of calling up a car repair place and saying 'My car's broken, fix it'"

I'm 12 and I can code my own sites and I'm building a game, age is no ex-... What they said...

Draykon said:
As they have said, age is no excuse for anything, as I'm about to turn 13 and I can WAD, SOC, and even change a few small aspects of code.
Anyway, we can't help you if you just say I need help and leave it at that. To use something SSN once said: "That's the equivilent of calling up a car repair place and saying 'My car's broken, fix it'"
I remember that from a bot makers forum, I was making my own MSN bot :P.

It's also like saying 'My PC had an error, find out why'

In other words, not enough info is useless for getting help D:

im 15, making a website (im my profile), managing a forum, building a couple of games, making levels for SRB2, learning how to use Flash, and many other things

GCFreak said:
Tapika the fox said:

I thought you were lying about that. Are you really 9?
Yupperdoodles. ^_-

Sorry to say this, but it wouldn't be that hard to make a boss. It's nothing to be "proud" about. Unless you're trying to make a super hard labyrint confusing place, than, nevermind.
PS:I'm fourteen.

lol. You ever try doing it yourself? This isn't one of those "OMG 50 billion hit points!" bosses. No, this one is hard on its own, non-cheap merit. You'll have to wait untill MR comes out to see it, but I assure you, its not something that "anyone" could do.

I have a new problem,how you add custom music to Wads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back