Screen Blinking White

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I play this game(tried the version 2.0.6 and the 2.0.5, both with the same problem) the screen blinks white every 5 or 10 seconds, some time more, some time less... I found here on the forums 2 other topics about it, but the solution didn't solve anything for me(my graphic driver is already up to date, I'm using an onboard video card). I use Windows XP SP3, my onboard card is a VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP(I know it suxs, but since my video card died, I'm using it, until i buy another computer).
My cousin have the same problem, but he uses an ATI video card and I guess that his drivers are all up to date too, and he uses Windows Seven 32bits... If anyone knows how to solve it, please post.

EDIT: Well, I found a way to solve it for me and my cousin by myself...
If I open the game and it's with this glitch, then I log off from my user and when the computer starts again, I open the game before I open other applications. That way, the glitch is gone!(But if I try to open the game after I used the computer for some time, the glitch may appear, but the log off always solve it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back