GemPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
GemEarthBrandon said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Despite my sympathy for GemEarthBrandon, I can't get the Mod so easily with 59Mb to download!!!

What is my computer a hyper downloader or something? I got it in less than a minute...

Well about the music, Tropolis town's music does not fit at all, please change it. Adventure mode does not work for most people, I had a nightmare trying to control Sonic with it. I liked the way you hid your emeralds, but try changing it so that we only get one try to get the emerald. I haven't played all the levels, but I would give bad reveiws beacuse of Adventure mode.

You speak good words Chrome(I like that). You were thinking the same thing as me.
Yeah, mines downloaded less than a minute too. I also change the adventure mode back to coop=4096. I had problems controlling sonic too, especially knuckles. I was also thinking about giving one chance to get the emerald like in srb2 and in the regular sonic games(linedef executor, trigger once) but the reason I did trigger repeatedly because it was a demo. All demos have changes though.

Is there a way to lightdash and homing without adventure mode and ((My comment)this part)typing it in the console((same here)this part)?

I deleted all the music for a while until I find a solution but right now when I re-upload another versiion, the levels will play no music(tunes = 0)

I am now working on the boss levels. X-Doom is where you play a short mode of all the levels in a thunderstorm crisis and fight the final boss(I'll make sure it will be challenging.

There will be a few changes in Botanical Island becuase the end of the level seem to have a little lag.

I probaly will change Ocean Temple name since it been used already.

Im also trying to working on 2D and 3D gameplay on Funfair Mania Zone.(I wanted that to be similar to Carnival Night Zone)

I will be making my own special stages using the sky images the same as the level zone.

Notice if you seen a cave sky image, that happens to be Deep Sea Zone sky image.

The zones will have different levels.(Using different textures on different acts and inside the level and outside the level)

Since im powerless in making city levels(Eventually you will see a great one)Triopolis Town Zone will view the city inside a factory and act 2 and 3 you will be outside the city.

Ocean Temple will be similar to Deep Sea Zone except it wont use all the textures in one level.(Act 1 will use the cave/rocks and act will use the ruins and will have underwater scenery.

(About the seizures): people were saying that they almost caught seizures playing Cybertrix City, so im gonna decrease the speed of the wall scrolling.

Exosphere Spaceway will have a few changes( I thought it was far too easy as well to be close to a final stage)such as using full skills to get across platforms and timing your movement with falling lasers.

Most levels will have 2 way paths instead of single paths on all of them.

Tails speed will also be increased as well.

And there will be a final stage(extra stage) if you collected all chaos emeralds.

Later on, 26 new screenshots will be posted up to see what GemPlanet will really look like.

Thats all I have to say for now. If you interested with this wad, please wish me good luck.
I never knew that you could do that, I've always wanted to do that with normal sonic,tails,and knuckles and any other charicter too. what do I type into the console?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Despite my sympathy for GemEarthBrandon, I can't get the Mod so easily with 59Mb to download!!!

What is my computer a hyper downloader or something? I got it in less than a minute...

Well about the music, Tropolis town's music does not fit at all, please change it. Adventure mode does not work for most people, I had a nightmare trying to control Sonic with it. I liked the way you hid your emeralds, but try changing it so that we only get one try to get the emerald. I haven't played all the levels, but I would give bad reveiws beacuse of Adventure mode.
same here execpt mine took a min. and a half.

Chaos Knuckles said:
I'm afraid loops are pretty impossible. Unless you put rings along the loop, and lightdash. You can't actually run in a loop like traditional Sonic games in Srb2.

Just use a zoom tube or a bunch of gravity/wind FOFs

Besides, even if it were possible to do loops, they probably wouldn't have any control in them like in SADX, SA2B, and any other sonic game with loops.

Ok take a look at this.

srb20011.png

If there were 2 more of them over the other 2, it can possibly make one.

It seems pretty hard to do but I wouldnt waste my time doing it.

Does anyone else think that looks like it was no-clipped? Mostly because of the textures on the sides though. But it just looks like it, I'm not sure.

It was noclipped. I did that to stop from being pushed forward.

It's Crisis City from scr_ng-levels.wad.

I don't know who the creator is but the creator seems not to bothering finishing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back