Have you ever heard of these pokemon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people hate to admit that they still like Pokemon, because they've been taught to think that it is for little kids. I'm 15, and I'm still into it. It is a very creative RPG, with certain things that make it hard.

Personally, my only problems with the games are the amount of pokemon (Redundant ones such as Zigzagoone/Linoone to Sentret/Furret), and that the game has no single-player replay value. The latter is a problem, simply because no one I know actually plays the games.

I play pokemon and i'm 15 and I don't like it when some people say pokemon is crap...

And for the First Post, that just a rumor thats not even true,They just say that just to make some people use ACTION REPLAY.(Which I think some people use already.)

I say don't use ACTION REPLAY because it can mess up your game very badly. It won't even work if that happens sometimes.

The pokemon games I own are...

Pokemon Yellow Verison,Pokemon Sliver Verison,Pokemon Gold Verison,Pokemon Crystal Verison,Pokemon Ruby Verison,Pokemon Sapphire Verison,Pokemon Emearld Verison,Pokemon Collsuim,Pokemon Statuim,Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Recsue Team, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Recsue Team.

POKEDEX FOR EMEARLD
Total---226/386
Hoenn-179/202

*RARE POKEMON*
Zapdos.Articuno,Moltres,Mewtwo,Mew,Entei,Suicune,Raikou,Lugia,Ho-oh,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Latias,Latios,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Deoxys.

I'm only missing 2 rares.

In order to get all the pokemon without cheating is a NINTENDO EVENT Which happens around the world.

Although there are lots of pokemon games that are kinda crappy, there are some beautifull gems between the bad games. Take Pokemon red/blue for example. I've loved that game, and played it for something around 100 hours. Pokemon ruby/saphire took me even longer. Something around 150 hours is now in my saved game status, not to mention the time I've played without saving. Secret bases, tons of pokemon, a long gym quest, the training stuff, battle tower, berries and contests and all that stuff. It kept me on forever.

Of course, there were lots of horrible games between them. Pokemon pinball, pokemon dash, Pokemon colloseum, Pokemon XD, etc just sucked.

For now, I'm gonna focus on Pokemon Pearl. Although it might have too much species of pokemon, I certainly see a good game coming. Teenagers these days only care about cool and the best and forget whats really fun

The only good Pokemon games are the RPGs (aside from the awful Colosseum and XD).

Has anyone heard of the Elite Four glitch in the early Japanese copies of Diamond and Pearl, where you can surf through the doors into an entirely black area? The glitch was famous for allowing you to go to New Moon Island and the Route where you catch Sheimi, both of which are normally accessable only by Nintendo Events.

Ruby's my main, before "someone" broke it.

Racked up more than 370 hours, and had like 16 Pokémon left to get. Most of my good Pokémon were on my game. Some crappy ones which I used to fill up my dex are on Pokémon Box, and a level 60 Vileplume is still on my first Pokémon Colloseum file (which I'll keep for nostaliga).

I also had Sapphire (but I traded it for Spiderman 2 on the GCN, so worth it), Leaf Green (which works) and a fake Emerald version that doesn't save (damn you eBay!). I also had Red and Gold, but I let my friend's neighbour borrow them and he lost them. I also had Crystal (which I somehow lost), TCG (which was stolen), Blue (which broke somehow. I blamed it on Missingno back then) and Yellow (which I sold... I think). I also have Stadium 1 and 2, which still work.

Irresponsibility for the lose, though.

Gold. Silver Crystal. Best ever.

16 badges to collect, awesome music (Seriously), they look pretty, a reasonably large, yet not too large, number of pokemon, night/day, time, male/female pokemon...

I loved those games, but my gold and silver have b0rked on me. No saving. :(

Leaf Green/FIre Red are my seconds. Both pretty large, and improve on the original games.

I'm getting diamond or pearl. I just love the games.

Well, the 'main' ones. GB, GBC, GBA, DS.

I think on my emrald, I have about 200+ hours.

and UGH! my Internet won't work right now so i'm at school.

the cartoons are embarrasing and annoying; (ash: yeah! i got..(strikes stupid pose)..the luck symbol!), but the games are cool, playable rpg-like games (without the rpg boringness) and i have so many level 100 pokemon because i rock.

MY PLAY TIME ON RUBY IS 507 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES!

BlueZero4 said:
Yes, the series is dead.

However, the above is merely a rumour, and I haven't seen any proof of it, but I haven't looked around much concerning this matter. So correct me if I'm wrong, this is a scam in an atempt to increase replay value.

ahem* The series are not dead anymore , just go on www.youtube.com and type in search pokemon pearl episode 1. They made more new episodes .

To be honest, I think pokemon just gets more worse each time a new series or a generation comes out. The new pokemon are just not cool, I liked the first 386 pokemon, plus the plots, the plots are one of the main things that are quite bad to pokemon anime & games sometimes.

However I do like the games though. Pokemon Emerald was great fun (probally one of the best I've played since it's Ruby & Sapphire together and pretty good RPG too)
and they have different events and things in there which maybe other pokemon games don't have e.g. battle frontier.

I also find that Shiny pokemon are easier to find in this version or it's just pure luck, I found 5, and caught 4. Here's what they are

Shiny Trapinch: caught
Shiny Tropius: caught
Shiny Zigzagoon: caught
Shiny Rayquaza: caught
Shiny Spheal: Killed

All I'm saying is, I think the anime sucks badly, and I do agree with Darkfire on what he said

a JOKE*
<Nurse> Docter Docter!!!!
<Docter> Yes nurse?
<Nurse> heres the result for the pokemon series.
<Docter> O.... MY ...... GOD! These rusults are too low V_V . I gues we have to.....
<Nurse> what is it Docter!?
<Docter> Put him to sleep V_V! put the hole pokemon series to sleep!

Everybody looks suspense*!
<Nurse> i gues so, stabs every pokemon drawers in the company with death dyagnoses*

AND, that my children is the death of the pokemon series.

:mrgreen:

Ya know last night I had a dream that I was playing one of the new soon to be released pokemon games and that on it you could catch Luccario and it would appear anywhere just standing around like a person and if you stand in front of it and press the a button you'll go into a battle with it and have a chance to capture/defeat it it doesn't matter which because their are multiple luccario in the game that you encounter the exact same way it was a really weird dream though. :?

I've heard that Pokemon: Battle Revolution is going to be good. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back