King off the hill Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

in the new srb2 or somthing like that, would it be posible to make a king off te hill, were you've got to keep on the master emerald for as long as possible and while you're on it you're points go up and when the time is up, the person with the most points wins, i thought up this idea while watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kRDNgLIO8&mode=related&search=

You put suggestions in the 'Suggestions and Stuff to put in 1.1' topic, Light dasher.
Apart from that, I like this Idea very mutch! :)

heh i guess i have, well, is the master emerald in this mystic realm? or somthing like that

why is it always when i post somthing not a lot off people (or even 3 forthe matter off fact) come, it's probley a sign saying, this idea is complete crap

No, it's just the fact that it's been less than five hours since you started the topic.

have you've done it before, or are you saying you like my idea

"King off the hill"? Is that like King of the Hill, only you have to stay OFF the hill?

Defense-oriented gametypes don't work well in SRB2, due to the insane movement capabilities of the characters.

I mean, look at Capture the Flag in SRB2. It's insanely fun, but it's nearly impossible to defend the base.

Which is why I suggested a single flag type game. Where you have to keep a single flag CTF style as long as possible.

why not try the game pop a cap (if you don't no what it is well, one person is the victim, and the other's have to try and kill him, iff they do, someone els is randomly it and the person who killed him gets the point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back