Geothermal volcacno ( now elemental labs) Act 1 done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
I am currently remaking geothermal volcano.its not much but it used to be iron turret. heres a screen of the level
srb20000-3.png

Level is in new post
Reply in detail.

I thought the original Geothermal Volcano was better. For starters, the original was nicer-looking from what I remember, and the original didn't have Adventure Mode.

heres the newest version. i added some architecture and removed adventure mode. i also made some parts harder to acess on some difficulty levels
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tvitvg

Geothermal Volcano Zone, 1/10
Uh, this is very, very bland and flat, and it also has very poor visuals.
Thats kindof contradicing your self isnt it sonicmaster ?

The fact that he gave the original a 1/10 for being bland doesn't mean it couldn't be worse.

No dude i was talking about how he said the original was better looking when he said that the original was bland

Which must mean that this version is even worse than the last.
I'll test it now, I'll be back with feedback.

verifiaman said:
No dude i was talking about how he said the original was better looking when he said that the original was bland

Let me open the original one and actually compare the two side-by-side, and I'll give a better comparison.

EDIT: Actually, the original one DID look worse. I just remember MM5 as a prevalent texture, and I am fond of it, and I think that clouded my memory.

Uhhhhhh, meaning the previous version DIDN'T? lol

Whatever. I'll see what it's like and report back.

EDIT: Here we go:

Elemental Labs: 4/10
The enemies were a little too randomly placed/ annoying (a la Jettysin Turrets), the token is too easy to get (unless you're Sonic), and the whole level itself is pretty wide open. Nice lava elevator gimmick, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back