Kartmaker - Sprites to WAD in record time

[Open Assets] Kartmaker - Sprites to WAD in record time 2019-01-29

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I finnaly did my first .Wad that got in releases thanks to this, really man, this is very helpfull, even easier than the Original way to make characters...

This is really useful but my character has both sides sprited so you might wanna add that option. But yeah, thanks!

I need help

hi im new to this site i just have a quick question, what do i do if the game tells me i have no wad file

how to fix a glitch bug thingy

i made two characters and they both share the wanted mini map and rank images,sounds.
what do i do to fix this?

i made two characters and they both share the wanted mini map and rank images,sounds.
what do i do to fix this?

I had kinda the same thing with my custom characters and Sonic. They had the same icons in the main menu.

The way I fixed it is to give one of your custom characters a different prefix that is unique.

I keep on getting this error when I try to install my car
ERROR.PNG

A Big issue

i made 2 wads with this, when i enable both mods that are 2 seperate characters they merge, 1 is normal and the other has the 1st ones voice lines, help

i made 2 wads with this, when i enable both mods that are 2 seperate characters they merge, 1 is normal and the other has the 1st ones voice lines, help

Both of those WADs you made have "PLAY" as their default sprite. In SLADE, you can rename all of them at once by selecting your characters' "PLAY" frames and rename them accordingly. Then both WADs would load their set of sprites properly.

Both of those WADs you made have "PLAY" as their default sprite. In SLADE, you can rename all of them at once by selecting your characters' "PLAY" frames and rename them accordingly. Then both WADs would load their set of sprites properly.

I said that there SFX merge not sprites -_-

I said that there SFX merge not sprites -_-

To be fair, you weren't being specific. Anyway, the voice lines have "DSEXMP" as their places. You can edit their prefix in the corresponding "properties.txt" or in SLADE itself by renaming the lumps while keeping the "DS" prefix.

This seems very neat! Though as a mac user, I can't use this. Lucky I have a desktop lol.
Because I'm more experienced on mac, I REALLY hope you do make a mac version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back